Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beyond The Surface - PS4 Conclave Talk Show

(PSN)Malivolus-

Have you at all been interested in the betterment and promotion of Conclave? A veteran perhaps with tips for new players or wanna discuss the old and new eras of the mode? I'm Hachiro-20, The Kamas God of PS4, and today I'm officially announcing the development of the Conclave talk show Beyond The Surface for all PS4 players who are interested. We'll have pre-recorded discussions in chat parties about all manner of Conclave and non-Conclave related issues, all for good fun and to give attention to PvP in Warframe. Uploads will go to my channel, The Kamas God. If you aren't a friend of mine on PS4, consider sending me a friend request if you wanna be part of this movement. A PS4 community page will be made soon as well as logo(s) and intros. I'm ready to really talk about Conclave. Are you?

4 minutes ago, krc473 said:

It makes more sense to have it in fan zone - you are just promoting your YouTube channel.

Why is this only for PS4 players? Do you not want other people watching your videos? 

Did you bother to read the first bit before saying this? This is a talk show pitch intended to really discuss Conclave and all its good points and problems. Reference to my YouTube is purely to tell you where to FIND the series once it takes off. Also, since I'm on PS4 and lack the hardware to connect to/include other platforms in this idea, talk show takes place on PS4, but anyone can watch it obviously. Conclave is a concern to all platforms so it doesn't matter from where I'm broadcasting the show.

5 hours ago, (PSN)Hachiro-20 said:

Did you bother to read the first bit before saying this?

I did, at no point do you mention giving feedback in this thread. Tips for players is different to feedback. But sure, leave it here. The people that are interested would be more likely to find your post in the correct section. People look in fan zone for things like this.

5 hours ago, (PSN)Hachiro-20 said:

Also, since I'm on PS4 and lack the hardware to connect to/include other platforms in this idea, talk show takes place on PS4, but anyone can watch it obviously. Conclave is a concern to all platforms so it doesn't matter from where I'm broadcasting the show.

It is quite obvious that only PS4 players can run with you. But the language you use suggests you don’t want anyone else watching your videos. You’re allowed to suggest that, it just seemed odd.

20 hours ago, krc473 said:

I did, at no point do you mention giving feedback in this thread. Tips for players is different to feedback. But sure, leave it here. The people that are interested would be more likely to find your post in the correct section. People look in fan zone for things like this.

It is quite obvious that only PS4 players can run with you. But the language you use suggests you don’t want anyone else watching your videos. You’re allowed to suggest that, it just seemed odd.

Yeah so I'm not really a frequent person on threads so when I saw "Conclave" as a subject line I went on ahead without seeing the Feedback heading on it. So that's on me. But, concerning the audience of my series, I again have already clarified that this is intended for all audiences. Platform isn't an issue when it comes to viewers. I mean, how could one be so petty as to restrict their viewing audience like that? Ay any rate I'll look into moving this post but kindly not jump to conclusions next time.

Archived