Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

sorties grace period

_Anise_

just an idea, I mean sorties have to have an END time so the new one can roll in right ? but maybe a grace period would be an idea, so if you complete the first part of a sortie that only has 10 minutes left making it maybe near impossible to complete part 2 and 3 depending maybe it could then extent how long its active? maybe an additional 40 minutes for that player before being replaced ?

tldr sortie grace periods

when I log in and it says "10 minutes remaining"  10 minutes is NOT enough to complete a sortie!.

I am saying if I start one with under say 30 minutes or less remaining on the timer, it should give a grace period and not just reset after completing the first 2 parts you know ?

On 2021-02-19 at 12:55 AM, snowpreacher said:

Easy solved, log in 10 minutes later .. and you have 24 hours to do it. 

I login when I login! if I only have a 30 minute window of free time and I want to spend that on warframe figure "I will get my sortie done" look and its down to 15 minutes left and part of the mission running is a survival I guess I am x out of luck?

I understand they have to stop the last sortie in order to start the next one but a grace period makes too much sense! it would only apply to the person completing part of a sortie with little time left on the clock so don't see why anyone would object to this?

the timer doesn't exist to create a "time attack mode" its not making the game "easy" by wanting a grace period just suggesting making it more convenient for people specially ones with limited time.

Archived