Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Question To Grineer Supporters

Krektens

u cant seize to amaze me ... im ... just wow .

dude i know all of that ... if these are two normal tennos..

why are we so concerned to get them back ...

if u are so concerned to get 2 normal tennos ... i think u would cry if u lost a defence mission to the corpus

I don't get your English very well, You're saying that because "I Suck" at Corpus defense missions, I want the Grineer to win?

Anyways, The Corpus are arrogant, The Grineer are not arrogant, That is my main reason for siding with the Grineer, And I don't give a dam about

the colonies that are getting hurt, I care about rescuing my fellow Tenno.

First off there is no lore, there is no continuing story line, so it doesn't really matter who you fight for. I picked the Grineer because to be honest Corpus are easier to kill, and i'll say it again, if the Corpus do win then I know the event was rigged. The Grineer can take more damage, they have more offensive units than the Corpus and the Corpus have no troops to match the Napalm troops.Has anyone noticed also there are no indications of who is winning such as marking the planets with some sort of graphic to indicate who the planet belongs to?

http://bit.ly/1a9uqRA

wiugj9.jpg

Some people are stupid, I swear.

Umm.. maybe, just maybe because they are dead. You can not save something that is dead but you can save something that is still alive. Thus slaving humans is more desirable choice. Yes, it hurts my heart, to do such a horrible thing but I'd rather slave civilians if I could later on save both them and my fellow Tenno rather than just save the civilians and let my fellow Tenno die.

EDIT: Oh and for the record, he will drop Warframe BP's regardless of the conclusion of the war, he has experimented on Tenno before after all. Also in gameplay wise, there are now three bosses that are (?) mark and three Warframe BP's at the same state so that would be too much if Alad V wouldn't drop any of them. Also, bosses always drop some BP, so what else would it be? Well maybe Detron as well but I think it will be added bonus to that boss drops, after all, like I said, too many Warframes without boss drops wouldn't be a good choice from DE and they know it.

Edited by BETAOPTICS

I don't get your English very well, You're saying that because "I Suck" at Corpus defense missions, I want the Grineer to win?

Anyways, The Corpus are arrogant, The Grineer are not arrogant, That is my main reason for siding with the Grineer, And I don't give a dam about

the colonies that are getting hurt, I care about rescuing my fellow Tenno.

what is hard to get in my English ??

my point is if those tennos are not special .. then they are no different from the tennos in the cryopod we are protecting

so what are u doing now , helping the grineer , is nothing more important that a corpus defence mission

EDIT: Oh and for the record, he will drop Warframe BP's regardless of the conclusion of the war, he has experimented on Tenno before after all. Also in gameplay wise, there are now three bosses that are (?) mark and three Warframe BP's at the same state so that would be too much if Alad V wouldn't drop any of them. Also, bosses always drop some BP, so what else would it be? Well maybe Detron as well but I think it will be added bonus to that boss drops, after all, like I said, too many Warframes without boss drops wouldn't be a good choice from DE and they know it.

i know he will drop BPs regardless ... mt idea is why wont us make the frame that he drops, the frame of our captured allies

and what makes u think that he will kill them right away 

in his dialouge he says : "please don't worry about your friends, I have grand plans for them."

so as far as i am concerned he wont kill them right away 

^ As Brimir and Ced stated, the Corpus will be dissecting and experimenting on them by that point. They will most likely use some of them as weapons to fight against us, and such is why I chose the Grineer. The Grineer will try to kill us, no doubt, but the Corpus wish to kill us with our own kind. Sorry if my choice results in slavery, but at least we are not being threatened by the toughest enemy: our fellow tenno.

my point is if those tennos are not special .. then they are no different from the tennos in the cryopod we are protecting

so what are u doing now , helping the grineer , is nothing more important that a corpus defence mission

the corpus has no profit in killing us

they only want to make more money ... so if they took those tennos .. we can save them late

and if we couldn't do that ... then the corpus will finish their project .. WHO CARES ... more fun in killing them

Nothing special? Even in a cryo pod they posses our tech, protecting our tech is the number one tenant of the Tenno. No other faction will or shall have access to Orokin technology. That's is why in our first assassination mission in the entire game is to kill Vor for he aquired Orokin technology in the forms of a modified Void Key and his Seeker pistol which is made from Orokin tech and Grineer tech. That is why I side with the Grineer to prevent another Vor but on a massive scale as Alad V would surely be able to do. An yes there is no profit to killing us but we stand in his way to aquire Orokin tech, also there is even less  profit in keeping an enemy alive  in all actuality it is quite costly if you think about it. Why would a faction who do things souly on profit waste money keeping an enemy alive.

Edited by Epicbeaner

I rather save a few of my fellow Tenno rather than "Helping" out the colonies, That are most likely are hating on the Tenno for various reasons such as, Killing tons of Corpus

And no offense but your English is very hard to understand

i know he will drop BPs regardless ... mt idea is why wont us make the frame that he drops, the frame of our captured allies

and what makes u think that he will kill them right away 

in his dialouge he says : "please don't worry about your friends, I have grand plans for them."

so as far as i am concerned he wont kill them right away 

Right, he will cut them open.

@AlkirinThere is no "official" lore or story line, I give as an example Dragon Nest as soon as you enter the game there is a "official" story line, each mission effects the outcome of the overall story, Warframe does not have anything like that. I am also assuming by your graphic that looking at the faction that is who currently owns it, guess I was hoping for something a bit more fun, my bad on that account. While I do appreciate the info there is no need to call someone stupid.

then why the hell did u choose the grineer ... cuz u want to save your fellow tennos ??

why would u care if u dont care about lore ??

R u blind??

Its simple why we choose Grineer....Because they gave better rewards....N Corpus did win those 2 where they gave potatoes.....

Tell me this-

Why the hell will I choose Corpus? Do they like us?? Answer is NO.

And Why the hell will I choose Grineer? Because they want to kill us.

So basically for me,whoever give better reward,I choose them.

(I even chose corpus on Spear,that too when they r losing,bcoz 5 Fieldrons r pretty time comsuming to make )

@AlkirinThere is no "official" lore or story line, I give as an example Dragon Nest as soon as you enter the game there is a "official" story line, each mission effects the outcome of the overall story, Warframe does not have anything like that. I am also assuming by your graphic that looking at the faction that is who currently owns it, guess I was hoping for something a bit more fun, my bad on that account. While I do appreciate the info there is no need to call someone stupid.

Lore =/= Storyline

Warframe has lore, but not a storyline (as in a campaign mode).

problem is the grineer have no profit from experimenting on our frames ... they just want to destroy us cuz we are the only thing that threats their existence 

Not really true. They are more likely to eliminate their enemies with powerful Warframes. So they have tons of motivation to continue the Corpus research if they get ahold of it.

Not really true. They are more likely to eliminate their enemies with powerful Warframes. So they have tons of motivation to continue the Corpus research if they get ahold of it.

The Grineer want the Warframes for the same reason the Corpus do: to reverse-engineer Orokin technology. With the Grineer being cyborgs they would definitely have reason to want to research Warframe technology for themselves. Imagine their body armour enhanced by Orokin tech....

Edited by Brimir