Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant: Remove Danse Macabre

Pizzarugi

On 2021-02-26 at 3:06 PM, cococciolo said:

because, and I say this as a die hard rev main, his tanking and scaling damage are overrated and thralls are no where near practical beyond minor distractions, while danse macabre is good enough to nuke most content levels. it's also detrimental for frames to be as convoluted as lavos or pre buff gauss.

Would you elaborate on why Revenant's tanking is overrated? Mesmer Skin is the only known ability that scales infinitely in regards to damage taken, plus it stuns enemies and pulls them out of the fight. Rhino's Iron Skin comes close, but in high level content, it can only take as many hits as it absorbed which could be far less than you have Mesmer Skin charges.

As for the thralls, they could be a lot more useful if they were given the Nyx Mind Control treatment where they absorb friendly fire damage which then applies after enthrall wears off. Being a distraction is better than you give it credit for, especially where teams are involved. Enemies shooting at your thralls means less are shooting at your teammates or defense objectives.

On 2021-02-24 at 12:09 AM, Pizzarugi said:

Jokes on you, I love Revenant.

I just hate how people reduce him to a press-4-to-win frame.

Maybe the problem isn't Revenant... More the problem is Warframe's Mission Design being Press 4 To Win.... 🤔.  

Archived