Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please remove this Door entirely from Railjack missions

Hokibukisa

20210228141652-1.jpg

Just remove the door. This door forces players to abandon the mission. I've had to abandon this mission twice today because of this door. In total, this particular door has forced me and my crew to abandon this mission about 100 times (ish, I don't keep count)

Delete the door or move the terminal outside of it.

If there isn't a door there, how do you propose they lock that section of the station? Regardless of what you pick, it will have the same issue. Unless you'd prefer every level to look like the Plains of Eidolon, completely lacking any doors?

50 minutes ago, Iamabearlulz said:

how do you propose they lock that section of the station?

The same way the 2nd console is locked
You cant interact with the 2nd console until the 1st one has been hacked and the things have been destroyed,make the door a normal one and just change the console

That's a mission script bug with that specific PoI. I don't know that removing the door will fix the problem, as the console behind it may end up not being interactible, either. Fixing the mission script should be the priority there. Railjack is... Still pretty buggy. Fingers crossed that the new update fixes some of the legacy bugs.

On 2021-03-04 at 6:57 AM, Steel_Rook said:

That's a mission script bug with that specific PoI. I don't know that removing the door will fix the problem, as the console behind it may end up not being interactible, either. Fixing the mission script should be the priority there. Railjack is... Still pretty buggy. Fingers crossed that the new update fixes some of the legacy bugs.

You could just give that entire mission the good ol' Trials treatment.

148.jpg

Archived