Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Solved) Octavia's augment Partitioned Mallet is bugged - only one Mallet.

Perfectly_Framed_Waifu

Depends where you throw it,obviously you cannot have two mallets right next to eachother, you need to put one outside of the radius of the other,then you can have  2 mallets also i am pretty sure its supposed to  be multiplicative -50% range for several balance reasons but also that it says ,,with 50% reduced range''  it doesnt say -50% it says 50% reduced,which is exactly what it does

Seems like you're correct about the next to each other thing, @FSK41. I didn't think of that while writing the post but now, after a quick test, I can confirm that throwing a mallet into the radius of another (excluding the range boost from Amp) destroys the previously placed. (Also, interestingly enough, throwing a third mallet into the range of a second mallet removes the second mallet but not the first despite it being the oldest - the game removes them based on proximity before removing them by age!)

You're also correct about the wording being different - good catch there! So yeah, this "bug" is solved, thanks to you ^^

Archived