Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rewards for regular and Steel Path Missions

This issue has probably been discussed to death, but a regular reminder can't hurt right?

Who right in their mind wants Vitality mods as a reward for 25 rounds of defense on Sedna?

Like seriously, Steel Path rewards in general are pretty much never worth it and regular missions in many cases also still have no worthwhile rewards (Kuva Survival still grants freaking Ammo Case and 3000-Credit Caches).
And what about scaling rewards for endless mission types. Will that forever be unaddressed? Please fix the rewards...

And yes I am fully aware of Steel Essences on Steel Path, but it still doesn't me make stay in a e.g. defense mission more than 10 waves. 

On top of the Steel Path essence as Traumtulpe mentionned, Steel Path has higher level enemies which mean more affinity if you are able to deal with them at a decent rate. If you can't deal with Steel Path enemies, there is nothing for you there.

I think this has been built this way to prevent new players wasting their experience with excessive difficulty as they don't feel like they should go there for additionnal rewards, and I think it's well done.

Archived