Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bounty Hunter achievement

tantanoid

This achievement shouldn't require completing the bounties in the same session as this reveals serious bugs for repeated stages:

In "Rescue the hostages" jailers stop dropping data keys

In "Retrieve the data" the alarm is triggered immediately when approaching the premises and the console turn uninteractable resulting in bounty failure.

8 minutes ago, tantanoid said:

This achievement shouldn't require completing the bounties in the same session as this reveals serious bugs for repeated stages:

In "Rescue the hostages" jailers stop dropping data keys

In "Retrieve the data" the alarm is triggered immediately when approaching the premises and the console turn uninteractable resulting in bounty failure.

If that is the one about completing six bounties, it is not required to do them all in the same session.

8 hours ago, tantanoid said:

I've tried it and it only shows progress when completed in the same session.

19 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

If that is the one about completing six bounties, it is not required to do them all in the same session

hmm, both of you are right. it shouldn't be in the same session but it was like this first... i though this was labled as a bug and fixed for ages though... but ofc, by then i had it long finsihed and thus didn't care about it anymore.

in any case, it was easy enough to do. still, those bugs mentioned are also still present (just had them when doing this weeks NWs and both during one bounty too ^^)  so maybe it just shouldn't be 'perfect' bounties instead, if the devs don't feel like to fix their bugfest?

16 minutes ago, fr4gb4ll said:

hmm, both of you are right. it shouldn't be in the same session but it was like this first... i though this was labled as a bug and fixed for ages though... but ofc, by then i had it long finsihed and thus didn't care about it anymore.

in any case, it was easy enough to do. still, those bugs mentioned are also still present (just had them when doing this weeks NWs and both during one bounty too ^^)  so maybe it just shouldn't be 'perfect' bounties instead, if the devs don't feel like to fix their bugfest?

What are you referring to when you say "perfect" bounties? Do you mean completing the challenges in the bounties too?

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

What are you referring to when you say "perfect" bounties? Do you mean completing the challenges in the bounties too?

not sure, i didn't check the 'conditions' for this particualr achivement but think it was that you had to do the bounty AND the bonus for it too (e.g. the coolection of at least 3 data-keys or the data extraction without raising the alarm, which the OP rightfully stated as bugs that makes things more difficult for it).

so if it doen't require a perfect run of a bounty, my bad and i stand corrected ^^)  in this case, there is still the point of getting all 6 bounties in one seesion (or as i think i remember suring one-time frame of where the bounties are offered (i thing 1,5 hours?)) - still, afair, they changed that or wanted to at least. then, the only reason not to be able to get this achivement is not not having the time to do all of them in one go (or starting at a bad time when the timer of the curent mission set is nearly done). the little inconveniences of said bugs are no stopper for it then (only if someone sure is a bit too slow in case of the data-vault - the other one, it only lengthen the mission a minute or so).

Archived