Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cambian Drift Bounties

(XBOX)EndgameOnyx

Question

I'm grinding for Xaku blueprints. I've noticed that, after completing a certain bounty once, a marker appears on the bounty's vendor tile showing "Completed". So far I've only received one blueprint through these bounties, and it was only on a bounty that hadn't yet been "completed" that day.

Am I able to continue to grind bounties for those blueprints as-needed, or does "completing" the bounty change the reward pools for that day?

2 answers to this question

Completed just means you have ran that set of objectives before,  which like Alyxis said only counts for NW challenges that require you to do different objectives.  (They reset when the bounty board rotates,  every 2.5 hours).  

Completed/Not Completed has absolutely no affect on the rewards.  

------------------------------------

A tip about the NW challenge of doing X bounties.....   this only applies to the plains of eidolon but there are tents out in the field....   Some of the tents show you tier 1-5 bounties...  Other tents show you the tier you last ran but different objectives!!!   So if you get that NW challenge for PoE you can do like 3 tier 1 bounties and then 2 tier 2 very easily by going to the right tents....   (I use LOC-PIN's from the dojo to mark the "same tier" tents.)

A second option for all open worlds is run the first 2-3 tiers and then instead of doing the hard tier 4-5 missions, just wait for the bounty board to reset and then you can do the lower tiers again as they will have new objectives.  

Archived