Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Stalker ..... Awol ?

Veemaxt

Really?  Have you been playing the event?

I'm not trying to be snarky, it's just the devs said there would be an increased activity from him during the event and sure enough I have seen him more in the last two days than in the last three months.  (twice for me and a total of 8 times for clan mates who were in a group with me at the time.)

Could just be bad luck with the RNG for ya but I would suggest running the event missions for a bit.

Hm, strange. I pretty much do nothing other than Events. Didnt take the response as snarky :)

As I said, I have not seen the stalker in about a month now. Maybe he stays away from me as i didnt put him on my christmas card list ?? No idea :)

Hm, strange. I pretty much do nothing other than Events. Didnt take the response as snarky :)

As I said, I have not seen the stalker in about a month now. Maybe he stays away from me as i didnt put him on my christmas card list ?? No idea :)

Tone is hard to convey in text, but anyway we have been putting down Stalkers like a whack a mole game.  If I could i give you my chance at getting him I would do so happily, it's just annoying to have to stop and kill him.

He attacked my just a few minutes ago for killing Nef, I'm starting to think he's actually a time-displaced Derf Anyo who's gone back to the past  to unleash vengeance on the vile Tenno (who he once admired) for killing his father.