Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix spawn rate and control rate increase is too high

Prexades

I have a fully equipped RJ and Necramech, but when I launch the Orphix part of the new RJ missions I am really struggling. Finishing rotation A works but getting to the next rotation is nearly impossible. By the time I finished the first rotation usually multiple Orphixes have spawned and I cant kill them fast enough to stop them from gaining control.

Not sure this spike in difficulty is intended because the non Orphix parts on the same node aren't too difficult.

They feel like they spawn in a lot faster than they did during the event, which is technically a good thing since you can farm them faster. I was able to clear out 12 and extract with an arcane with decent margin while riding a rank 15 mech and just accompanied by a friend completely new to the mode, so it seems to just be tuned for teamwork. They spawn in fast enough that I suspect the meta is having three players that are just parked at each of the spawn points. I had my friend camp one Orphix while working the other two.

Do recall that Orphix competes directly with Eidelons, which is supposedly also a mode about teamwork.

People have found ways to solo Tridolons with ease, I'm sure if you have some practice and a proper meta setup (Fluctus, etc), you'll be able to solo at least 12 orphixes.

I hope the increased spawn speed is a bug and gets fixed. Yes, it's still possible to solo at least one rotation, but it's no fun to just rush like crazy through the mission in order to keep up after rotation A. During the event the speed was balanced enough to give us the option to just kill the orphix, or farm the sentients, or take the little break between the spawns to restore energy etc. Now that's not possible anymore unless you have a full squad. Also having to split up and camp one spawn point each isn't much teamwork, the way it was before with one person to kill the orphix, one to kill the resonators and two for sentient killing was teamwork, now it's a whole group playing solo.

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Zeddypanda:

They feel like they spawn in a lot faster than they did during the event, which is technically a good thing since you can farm them faster. I was able to clear out 12 and extract with an arcane with decent margin while riding a rank 15 mech and just accompanied by a friend completely new to the mode, so it seems to just be tuned for teamwork. They spawn in fast enough that I suspect the meta is having three players that are just parked at each of the spawn points. I had my friend camp one Orphix while working the other two.

Do recall that Orphix competes directly with Eidelons, which is supposedly also a mode about teamwork.

People have found ways to solo Tridolons with ease, I'm sure if you have some practice and a proper meta setup (Fluctus, etc), you'll be able to solo at least 12 orphixes.

just not! Solo it is absolutely lousy. remember how event was played:
aura for healing + rage + optional repair mod. and with fluctis you do pediculous damage to the mini boss.

or more simply: you are too slow and did not placed protea's dispensary skill in front of the boss? well .... next game

Archived