Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plushy Shade Nightlight / Monster Keeper Away For A Child.

NutCrusher

Ok so my little girl decided to watch some scary Halloween movies with her daddy while I was shopping & she wasn't supposed to tell me lol, well my little girl begged me to make her a shade from Warframe & I asked why do you need a shade to go invisible or in her words indivisible & she tells me "so if a monster comes out from under the bed , the shade will make me indivisible like it does your fire girl & it will go away cause it won't see me". So after 4 hours of sewing & stuffing because I am not that great at arts and crafts this is what I came up with ,I put led's inside so if she squeezes it , it will light up,love led's. To my fellow Warframe players who are very talented with art & all you may think this is sort of goofy or childish, but my little girl is sound asleep with her new shade pet hanging right above her bed. She came up with the design on top of it , although it's a plushy , she wanted it to hang above her bed. Thank you Warframe for helping keep scary monsters away....

SANY0027_zpsf4244821.jpg

Edited by NutCrusher

AAAAAAAAAAUGHHHHHHHH TAKE IT!!! TAKE IT!!! ALL MY LIKES! MY HEART BURNS WITH THE CUTEEEEEEEEEE AAARGHHHH!!!

This is... So beautiful. *Sobs* I want to be a dad like you some day, man. Plushies... Oh man, that's just so adorable +_+

...Don't suppose you're gonna do another one? Hey, little Ms. NutCrusher~ Ask daddy for a Dethcube!  :D Blast the monsters to smithereens, then you won't even need to Ghost!

n'awww :3

is there a name for this shade?

She hasn't named it yet, I can't wait to hear what she does come up with though. We are trying to help her come up with a name. :) 

AAAAAAAAAAUGHHHHHHHH TAKE IT!!! TAKE IT!!! ALL MY LIKES! MY HEART BURNS WITH THE CUTEEEEEEEEEE AAARGHHHH!!!

This is... So beautiful. *Sobs* I want to be a dad like you some day, man. Plushies... Oh man, that's just so adorable +_+

...Don't suppose you're gonna do another one? Hey, little Ms. NutCrusher~ Ask daddy for a Dethcube!  :D Blast the monsters to smithereens, then you won't even need to Ghost!

NutCrusher is a mommy not a daddy (giggles) yup I'm a mommy Warframer ,however daddy did watch & giggle when I would accidentally stick myself with a needle while sewing, this was my first time designing something like this without a pattern that wasn't a dress, besides sewing buttons back onto clothes or an eye back onto a toy...She's already asked me for a Dethcube , so this mommy is learning to make stuffed plushy Warframe Sentinels from scratch, got to say these are the coolest toys / nightlights as a mommy I could ever hope to get to make.

Got to say I was so happy she slept ALL NIGHT ....YAY!!! However waking me & daddy up this morning at 8:45 by running into the room (shade in hand) jumping on her daddy (haha happy it wasn't me) literally pouncing on him saying "mommy you made it work , it made me indivisble & the monsters couldn't see me" .. That let me know BEST PLUSHY EVER! No more running to the door at night saying movie monsters are trying to eat her feet...

Edited by NutCrusher

ERMEHGERD

+9999 OP

awesome gamer parent award

yer name scares me however =P

Sorry my name does tend to scare people lol , I blame my hubby cause he gave me the nickname from when we used to play combat arms.

Edited by NutCrusher

I think that's the bit that confused people up I think.

It doesn't matter if you're the daddy or the mommy, the story is cute anyway :3

Yeah I noticed how I worded that , my dyslexia tends to jumble my words up :/ . I meant to say That my little girl decided to watch some scary Halloween movies with her daddy while I was shopping & she wasn't supposed to tell me. I edited it :) 

Edited by NutCrusher

Fluffy Squishy Ghost is a grand name for such a great creation!!!!

She is very lucky to have such a talented mommy :)

Your story was very touching and made me smile bigly at my screen

This made my day, thanks for sharing, Nutcrusher! (awesome name too XD)

*Official Space Ninja Salute*

Keep us posted if and when you make your next one!!! (Can you also show a pic of what it looks like all lit up with the LED's? :))

She hasn't named it yet, I can't wait to hear what she does come up with though. We are trying to help her come up with a name. :) 

NutCrusher is a mommy not a daddy (giggles) yup I'm a mommy Warframer ,however daddy did watch & giggle when I would accidentally stick myself with a needle while sewing, this was my first time designing something like this without a pattern that wasn't a dress, besides sewing buttons back onto clothes or an eye back onto a toy...She's already asked me for a Dethcube , so this mommy is learning to make stuffed plushy Warframe Sentinels from scratch, got to say these are the coolest toys / nightlights as a mommy I could ever hope to get to make.

Got to say I was so happy she slept ALL NIGHT ....YAY!!! However waking me & daddy up this morning at 8:45 by running into the room (shade in hand) jumping on her daddy (haha happy it wasn't me) literally pouncing on him saying "mommy you made it work , it made me indivisble & the monsters couldn't see me" .. That let me know BEST PLUSHY EVER! No more running to the door at night saying movie monsters are trying to eat her feet...

Ooops! Sorry, mummy Warframe-r!  @_@  Con-fyoo-shun has addled my brains. Haha, post up what she names it when she does! Bet it'd be something good ^^ 

Absolutely adorable child you have! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE DETHCUBE! :D  I totally gotta pick up sewing now!

So my little munchkin couldn't decide on a name & got frustrated, thank goodness daddy stepped in & helped her, he combined the names & she finally picked it , so her shade now has a name now it is " Fluffy Sprinkles Pink Squishy Ghost " lol that's a mouthful...

Have to add , the funniest thing so far shes done with it was when I baked some homemade white chocolate macadamia nut cookies today,she tip toed into the kitchen while holding Fluffy Sprinkles Pink Squishy Ghost above her head she got beside the kitchen chair (giggling) I pretended not to see her, she reached up grabbed 2 of the cooled off cookies & ran out of the kitchen into the living room , dove onto the couch beside daddy & told him "see I told you it would work,she didn't see me I got us cookies".

Best thing of all she is happy to go to bed at night now , no more worry about monsters. I am one happy mommy!  

Edited by NutCrusher