Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It would be fantastic if Railjack added Crossfire missions and start getting incorporated into Invasion missions. I want to see Grineer, Corpus, and Infested dogfights

(PSN)GingyGreen

1 hour ago, (PSN)zj0ker20 said:

I wouldn't mind starting a mission against the Corpus, then having a Grineer fleet jump into the system without warning and start murdering everything.  Might be fun.

I also might regret suggesting this.

Hah, makes them sound like Space Orcs!

yes pls

that's the sort of 'surprise Gamemode change' that would actually be fun to have, rather than turning non Exterminate Missions into Exterminate. who would ever want to convert their Mission into the most boring, generic thing possible?
instead, have the Mission get crashed on by some Enemies and that actually changes your Objective in some way.

18 hours ago, (PSN)zj0ker20 said:

I wouldn't mind starting a mission against the Corpus, then having a Grineer fleet jump into the system without warning and start murdering everything.  Might be fun.

I also might regret suggesting this.

You won;t - unless DE adds POIs to the mission (which I doubt they can mid-mission).

Crossfire Railjack Skirmish would be awesome (no bases or ground missions, pure space combat and maybe an optional wreck to explore),

Archived