Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You can leave the Railjack after the mission is complete.

Kraethius

You can just leave the party. You won't lose any rewards. If the screen displays 'Mission Failure' it's just because for some reason the game considers even a vote a new mission.

Don't force the host and everyone else into Dry Dock.

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Kraethius said:

You can just leave the party. You won't lose any rewards. If the screen displays 'Mission Failure' it's just because for some reason the game considers even a vote a new mission.

Don't force the host and everyone else into Dry Dock.

Thank you.

Funny i destroy all fighters on corpus node i dont finish mission yet i still keep all crap i got
IDK how it goes with intrinsic

This was and is one of the more annoying occurrences. It's even worse now this patch because you have to get lucky to become the host and returning to DD means you have to roll the dice again when you go back to missions.

Adding it to the escape menu wasn't enough to get players worried for their rare drops to use it.

An option directly on the mission vote would be great, instead of voting "No", which is entirely pointless and starts the mission anyways once all 4 votes are in, it should be replaced with "Extract on your own".

Alternatively give us the fancy option of calling in ordis to get a ride back home.

Archived