Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I love Gauss.

_4shes

On 2021-04-05 at 5:44 AM, ReddyDisco said:

my issue with gauss is i get nauseous with mach rush initial rush, the distortion of the screen just turns my stomach, i'm fine with with max speed titania or wukong 

They should have a Setting for those Effects....

You know... They should have a Setting for everything.... 

On 2021-04-05 at 6:45 AM, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

If you read the comments under his wiki, some person there wanted to replace Excalibur for gauss as a starter frame.

I think All the Starter Frames should be replaced by Warframe's that generate their own Energy Supply by Default....

Gauss, Trinity, Protea, Limbo ... Etc.

7 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

if I could put a finger on why I rarely use him despite mostly enjoying him when ranking up, it's that he requires a little too much micromanaging for me. Just not the frame for me.

Pretty much.... He's just alil too Finicky... Fun but Finicky as Hell.... Which is a strange downside to have but already it's not the worst thing they could have done to him.... *Looks at NYX & Hydroid* 😐 !!!

6 hours ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

To be fair, can't the same can be said for most Warframes who aren't Inaros or Hildryn?  I wonder if I'm missing your point, though.

His Point might be that the Battery Gimmick can be extremely Strenuous on your Energy management if you're trying to maintain and Average of 80% Battery especially since Redline needs alot of Thermal Sunder/Mach Rush Spam to reach that Coveted 100% Battery Effeciency.

5 hours ago, JackHargreav said:

Only problem with him is his 3rd ability not procing after enemies walk in to it. Otherwise yeah. Gauss is one of the best frames currently.

Considering its Base Size and Double Casting Requirement... It would be nice if was a Continuous CC.... 

I don't know... Maybe it's time for to give that Max Range Build a shot.... Just to see if it's Practical.

On 2021-04-04 at 4:25 PM, 4thBro said:

My general issue with a lot of Frames come with the consideration of... "Am I screwed if there are a bunch of leech eximuses draining me through walls and floors?" Usually, Frames that have to use a lot of abilities will crumble to this type of situation. And I don't have Arcane Energize still, lol.

Gauss seems like a Frame that crumbles to such a scenario. No energy = no survival.

His 2 generates energy. 5% of damage he takes is converted to energy. 

On 2021-04-07 at 9:19 PM, Lutesque said:

an be extremely Strenuous on your Energy management if you're trying to maintain and Average of 80% Battery especially since Redline needs alot of Thermal Sunder/Mach Rush Spam to reach that Coveted 100% Battery Effeciency.

Considering its Base Size and Double Casting Requirement... It would be nice if was a Continuous CC.... 

I don't know... Maybe it's time for to give that Max Range Build a shot.... Just to see if it's Practical.

His 2 generates energy. 5% of damage he takes is converted to energy. And thermal sunder is an extremely good CC ability because when you cast it twice it freezes enemies that were already affected by it. I've played steel path with gauss and never died even when redline ran out because his 2 is an extremely good cc. He's a little demanding of your attention but he has no problem maintaining his abilities. 

Archived