Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If.. (Gravidus Rewards Aftermath)

xoxcloudxox

The New Ruk is in his own new vault tileset and drops the parts and bp for the brakk and The new Detron is dropped from the Alad V boss fight along with the parts for berzerker?? (the drop rate not affecting the parts, meaning chance to get one warframe part & one weapon piece/weapon bp)

Or DE could redo another corpus boss such as Hyena (or any other corpus boss they think needs a rework) and make another respective vault for it.

no idea about the machette wraith & vandal prova (other than machette wraith being handed out to all who got 25 missions completed, set in stone by the grineer)

I think it would be unfair to deny the vandal prova existence though and im sure DE will find a way to implement the losers event melee weapon.

I myself think that vaults for these specific weapons and or maybe other future weapons could be good seeing how much corpus supporters want the Detron ( not sure about brakk nobody really mentioned it ) 

What do you guys think to more vaults?

post feedback below please :)

If the Devs do anything like before, then the melee weapons WILL NOT be obtainable if you didn't participate. That's why people cant get the lato, braton, or snipetron vandals anymore.

The Devs mentioned the losing sides handgun, saying it would "go into the vault for the time being." Who knows what those tyrannical Devs will do...

Put it in the market, I aint farming ANYTHING lol. 

<----- Will pay plat DE, you get more moniezzzz!! $$$$$  <3

..seriously though, put it in the damn market..

Hmm its an option but seeing as they were for an event its kind of a cheap kick to the balls if they did that and i would probably turn a blind eye to the detron & vandal prova then

Hmm its an option but seeing as they were for an event its kind of a cheap kick to the balls if they did that and i would probably turn a blind eye to the detron & vandal prova then

Yeah its always the vandal and the wraith editions that have been limited.  So that won't be in the market, but there has been a lot of talk about the Detron making an appearance at some point.. hopefully IN THE MARKET!  Buahahahahaa!!

<------ Will pay plat for Detron!  Gimmie gimmie gimmie!!  You get moniezzzz!!

Yeah its always the vandal and the wraith editions that have been limited.  So that won't be in the market, but there has been a lot of talk about the Detron making an appearance at some point.. hopefully IN THE MARKET!  Buahahahahaa!!

<------ Will pay plat for Detron!  Gimmie gimmie gimmie!!  You get moniezzzz!!

theres no reasoning with you is there lol?

Ruk will most likely still drop Ember, and his new appearance+powers will make sense according to DE (seeing his arm cannon, I guess he'll have a super napalm + scorch weapon). Alad V. supposed to replace the current J3-Golem, with Jupiter becoming a Corpus tileset. Alad would drop Volt if we follow this, unless they have to move Volt somewhere else or something...

As for the guns, something tells me that they may become clan tech. Clan techs have many reverse-engineered weapons.

Edited by Casardis

To be honest I don't think we'll ever fight Alad V himself. He looks weak but extremely intelligent. We might end up just fighting his ingenious inventions, like his pet.

I actually do see us fighting him, though he won't be as "physical." In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he was sitting on a Freeza-like hover-chair shooting barrages of exploding Flux Rifle beams at us with homing Supra machine cannons, while his dog do its parkour thingies.

Edited by Casardis

To be honest I don't think we'll ever fight Alad V himself. He looks weak but extremely intelligent. We might end up just fighting his ingenious inventions, like his pet.

Hmm it would be cool if we could do like a finishing blow to him like the metal gear solid snake eater final boss, you have to shoot big boss in the head with your rifle :(

with Alad V it would be a pleasing shot to the head :3