The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Bye Prova.

MasterZalm

Oh, I'm sorry that I didnt read what DE said about their exclusive weapons. With a post.

Just because you didn't read it doesn't make it automatically false and open to be altered by your empty-headed assumptions.

I would quote, but the thing is locked, so I cant.

Locked threads can still have words copy-pasted...

Just because you didn't read it doesn't make it automatically false and open to be altered by your empty-headed assumptions.

Locked threads can still have words copy-pasted...

Your right they can.

5) Vandal Series Weapons!?

They are exclusive. Lobbying is not encouraged

Just makes it look weird when I do this.

Also, Its not an assumption. Its right there, in the post.

Edited by MasterZalm

Maybe you didnt read the linked post.

VANDAL WEAPONS ARE EXCLUSIVE.

That means they will never appear again.

Did you read what anyone in this thread said? Honestly.

"___ WILL NEVER APPEAR AGAIN" will only apply once it has appeared. The Prova Vandal will likely not appear at the end of this event. Because it will not appear at this event, it can appear at a later date, as the Devs stated in Livestream 16.

Confirmed lopsided when over 50 of my runs were discarded because 'someone hacked in the favor of the corpus'

I lost 50 runs for corpus misson that were given to the grineer.

Tell me how it isnt lopsided again?

Seems like we found our hacker! =D NOW, LETS GIVE HIM THE FULL FORCE OF OUR OGRIS!

On a more serious note: It's a complete moot point. Even IF Corpus got all those nodes, they're still behind (10 vs 7), as the current three Grineer advantage nodes seem to indicate. I mean, I totally understand you're upset that your hard work was for naught, but it really wouldn't have made a difference in the end.

FFS I already said your link doesn't prove S#&$ since it was only referring to the Lato and Braton Vandal and if you were around back then you would know why DERebecca addressed the matter. It was to stop all the topic lobbying for the Braton Vandal be re-released.

Again it does not mean anything for the Prova Vandal and as many other players have said and quoted, it will most likely be put in a vault for later.

Edited by FateZero

Your right they can.

5) Vandal Series Weapons!?

They are exclusive. Lobbying is not encouraged

Just makes it look weird when I do this.

Also, Its not an assumption. Its right there, in the post.

Did I not make it clear from my very first post in this thread that I've already read that?

No? Then read it again.

Is this a joke? The devs have already stated previously that Strun Wraith is, indeed, an event-exclusive item. Just because Vandal weapons are confirmed to be exclusive doesn't mean that Wraith weapons magically are not.

I did not say that "Vandal weapons are exclusive!" is an assumption. I said that "Vandal weapons are exclusive, so that means that Wraith weapons are not!" is an assumption.

By going and putting words in my mouth to make claims that have already been countered multiple times by multiple people in this thread, you're just making yourself look like a fool.

Edited by SortaRandom

Okay, but it hasn't been released. It won't be released YET either. I did read your post, and the link you provided. Please, dude, chill out a bit. Obviously you seem to be having a panic attack over the fact you can't get what you want at this second.

Edited by Ketraw

I'm not going to bother responding to someone as thick as you. I posted a DE thread and post about vandal weapons being exclusive, yet you sem to be ignroing it. I literally cant bring you any more proof.

Indeed, you literally can't. Because there is NO proof.

I'm not going to bother responding to someone as thick as you. I posted a DE thread and post about vandal weapons being exclusive, yet you sem to be ignroing it. I literally cant bring you any more proof.

Then you have no argument as your only evidence is outdated by many months. Here let me present you the most up to date statement by DERebecca. See the date compared to May 1st?

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:59 AM

Locking thread with an FAQ that will be updated as needed.

Q1: So if the Grineer win (or Corpus), what happens to the unused faction's weapons?

They are put into the proverbial vault until further notice.

Edited by FateZero

I've been ignoring it? I've shown from my first post that I read it and fully understand it, I said multiple times that I've read it (even stating exactly what it says), and I even quoted my own first post to show that it showed that I read the damn post.

I'm not ignoring your sources, you're ignoring everything that I'm saying. You're just rejecting everything that's going against your narrowminded assumptions, viewing everyone as "THEY'RE ALL WRONG AND I'M RIGHT AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN READ WHAT I SAID" when, in fact, we did.

I, and most others here, know that you're correct with your link that Vandal weapons are event-exclusive. We have also said that Prova Vandal will not be released in this event if the Corpus lose, and can therefore be exclusive to another event, because nobody obtained it during this one.

You have not responded to this.

You have ignored this.

So what do you have to say about this?

Edited by SortaRandom

Prova isnt a new weapon like the Detron, which will likely be released later as a BP from Alad-V, or in a new event.

I posted sauce about the VANDAL gear beign LIMITED AND EXCLUSIVE. 

That means WE WILL NOT SEE THEM AGAIN, just the same way we dont see Snipertron Vandal, Latron Vandal, Lato Vandal, etc.

Here's the difference: the gear is limited & exclusive, right? But none of it has been given out right now. Once they are given out, we will not see a Prova Vandal again. But they haven't been awarded yet. So, calm your fireballs.

Edited by AlchemistMute

Here's the difference: the gear is limited, right? But none of it has been given out right now. Once they are given out, we will not see a Prova Vandal again. But they haven't been given out yet. So, calm your fireballs.

Given this logic, if it holds true, then I am totally glad the losing side doesn't get the Prova Vandal. Otherwise, it WILL be legitamately locked out for all of eternity, and I won't be able to have my full set of exclusives.

In addition to what AlchemistMute said (exclusive weapons are only made unavailable after they have been awarded):

How can you say definitively that wraith weapons aren't exclusive? We have a grand total of exactly one to base this on

So far, all event exclusive gear has remained exclusive to it's event, I don't see why you would think wraith weaponry is an exception to this. Consider also that 'wraith' is exactly the same sort of thing as 'vandal', just with a different aesthetic.

Lastly, the unused event rewards from this will likely be used as a reward for a future event. Game companies don't spend time and money making assets so that they get thrown away and/or never used.

Edited by Segolia

Here we go, always the one guy thats swears they are gonna sell event weapons. You sir are in fact not going to sell these exclusive weapons for mere credits. If you feel so strongly about it i will keep up with this thread and demand screen shots from you of proof. Dont bluff about these things, its not cool to say your gonna sell exclusive items.

I can't wait to get the machete. It's beautiful. :D Normal Prova is available through clantech anyways. Vandal version should be available later as well, so no need to get all pouty about it now. 

Most positive guy #1

I share this dude's thoughts.

Unless you come from the future, the developers word isn't really *that* much to go on anyway. I've played plenty of games with exclusive items that were released to the public at a (much?) later date. If we NEVER EVER EVER again see previous event items I'll be quite surprised. 

Here we go, always the one guy thats swears they are gonna sell event weapons. You sir are in fact not going to sell these exclusive weapons for mere credits. If you feel so strongly about it i will keep up with this thread and demand screen shots from you of proof. Dont bluff about these things, its not cool to say your gonna sell exclusive items.

Eh? Who are you addressing?

For those of you who dont know, the Wraith isnt confirmed exclusive in any rate, so the Wraith Machete and Strun might one day reappear, unless something is said about them.

What IS confirmed that any and all vandal gear that has appeared and will appear is exclusive and limited time offers.

To sum up, we might see the strun or machete wraith, but we will NEVER see the Vandal Prova.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/38144-may-1st-hot-feedback-topics/

See point #5

Why does anything have to be damn exclusive?  I am a paying player and would not care if Excal Prime and the Lato Prime became drops at some point.

Anything that is limited in this game ends up being a thorn in other player's sides.  Heck the stupid PS4 release players will never have a chance multiple levels of mastery from previous gear that is unobtainable now?  Makes no sense for a teal colored gun or a red one or whatever.

Bring them back as lesser rewards in future events I say or in this Battle Pay system which I hope stays in the game somehow.

All the self-centered asshats who think they are entitled to something need to look away from the game or facebook (worst thing humanity has ever created) and take a breath and realize life does not revolve around them.