Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You De - For Your Generosity

HAYABU5A

take your negativity elsewhere good sirs, this thread is for appreciation and open mindedness of what good can be found where others see only points of contention 

of course you are free to voice yourselves but there are countless threads for such activity elsewhere 

Well put, and I agree wholeheartedly with your OP.

Thank you DE, I have enjoyed the event, got more potatoes than I could hope for, and we still have the event rewards to come.

What do I do with resources if I don't have anything to build? What do I do with potatoes if I have nothing to attach them into?

Detron, the mighty Detron.

250px-Detron.png

That is your personal problem, not DE's. I am personally grateful for this. I did not have to grind for the new Dojo gear so much as I got 6 Mutagen samples to be able to build the Djin.

EDIT: That being said, siding with Grineer was a though choice, not only from the ideals but rewards as well. I think that this gun looks decent enough to come to this game and quite many want it after all. Remember what happened with Nova,Nekros and now Berserker Frame. All of them were a choice and all of them will be made. This is even more desired than they since this was shown to wider audience so I have no doubt it wouldn't make into the game and gladly so. Still want it even if I found Grineer stuff even better.

Edited by BETAOPTICS