Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let us dismiss Liches by paying them in Kuva

TennoDekken

I ran out of requiem mods while fighting for a lich and its really making me wish there was just a way to dismiss them. I know the systems opt in but theres no way to opt out after you start it, and fighting a lich is a real committment that sometimes I feel like I forget the severity of. I really wish I could just pay these dudes off in the old blood they desperately crave and just go back so I can grind up some mods and come back without half the star chart's loot being on hold.

cmon man liches are max 4hours grind (if you are lazy) if you cant play for that long then just do a part of it and in couple days you'll easily get rid of it. they already implemented lot of factors where unless you don't want you cant get the lich, now that you got, you'll have to complete that.

9 hours ago, Dauggie said:

cmon man liches are max 4hours grind (if you are lazy) if you cant play for that long then just do a part of it and in couple days you'll easily get rid of it. they already implemented lot of factors where unless you don't want you cant get the lich, now that you got, you'll have to complete that.

I know this is a grind game but 4 hours is a lot of time to do something if you dont want to do it. Thats like, the entire snyder cut which is already way too long. Im not saying the lich hunting should be made shorter, just that we should be able to ditch the hunt

Archived