Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Gradivus Dilemma Has Ended, Tenno

The_Lotus

This has to be stated.

The sole reason many of us aligned with either of two insidious factions is to gain their resources, thus advancing our arsenal.

An arsenal that will be used in eradicating each and all of them.

Many of us used their skills and ammo on "friendly" targets as well as the enemies.

Why could we not enter this conflict as a clearly superior force and claim our slumbering comrades ourselves is beyond me.

The notion that Lotus might be corrupted or with her own stake in this is not all that far fetched.

Congratulations DE.  Let's just play this event off as if nothing happened.  YOU OWE US ANOTHER APOLOGY.  The event was horribly grineer sided.  EVERYONE AGREES WITH THIS.  The bugs I encountered fighting with the corpus were alone enough to make me not bother with the 100 missions.  I mean what is the point if I can't even finish a mission because the rollers keep bugging.  You should have had this event tested before it even rolled out.  

Time to make it right DE, this event has to be your worst failure yet.

If you feel the same vote me to the top.

the event was grineer sided because most people where playing grineer..end of story..not bacause DE forced us to play grineer but because WE WANTED TO. so stop demanding an apology for something as natural as faction choice. as for the bugs, sure there where   bugs , but DE was hotfixing  the hell out the event,,you could see they where honestly trying hard to host a good event, so plz again, stop trying to undermine the effort of DE´s team..

ps: asking for upvotes? really?!

Disappointing. Even more so than the element with a half-life of 3 decay rate. By the way, corpus people hackers ruined the whole event and made the cake a lie.

No - one individual marred the results for 3 missions. Regular Corpus choosers had nothing to do with that. Quit trying to start something.

I liked the concept of the event, but there are some seriously terrible things about it:

1. Imbalanced factions

Corpus were easier to fight.

2. Rigged

Do I need to explain this?

3. Mishandled rewards

Grinded 100 corpus missions? here, have the opposite of what you worked for!

And now, one for the community.

I've seen tons of toxicity due to this event.

Grineer supporters have been dismissing most of the flaws with retorts that can be basically summed up as "u mad???"

I expect this in Planetside, and it doesn't even happen there.

i thought this was supposed to end at 8 tonight! i wasn't done getting 100 missions!

i agree!!! i mean come on its midterms week and DE makes me do 100 missions!!!! i was lucky to be at 90 and i thought i had a little time to do this still :(((( not only did i support corpus but i got robbed on my last reward due to a vaguely addressed deadline!!

DE why do you hate me!!! :( i mean honestly it wouldnt have hurt to have a little timer there >:(

daily login reward should ALWAYS maintain the definition of "end of day" in a game. I.E. 5 p.m. pacific time. not freaking 7am. 

honestly, is this bad programming or decision making because i want to know which fault of DE i should blame.

i want an answer DE. ill be waiting.

Edited by deagin

It pained me to aid the Corpus murderers, but I could not allow the Grineer empire to commit equal atrocity upon the millions of innocent. This conclusion is the greatest outcome I could have hoped for; our brothers and sisters are safe, and the Grineer have suffered in the process. Although I must admit my slight concern in the divide amongst our active brethren, whose differing views of the subject set us momentarily at odds.

The only thing about this event I didn't like is that I did 100 missions but won't get the Corpus weapons I wanted, despite doing every mission for them.

Apart from that this event was pretty fun, and yielded enough experience for me to forma two different items that I got a day ago.