Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Gradivus Dilemma Has Ended, Tenno

The_Lotus

The Lotus has spoken!

She is currently gathering the rewards Tenno, hang tight while we divide up the booty!

Ahh... I like me some booty! I have to admit I milked payout on both sides as I don't agree on both their intentions. They are both greedy for power and I don't see any lesser evil here.

All in all, the event was fun and rewardful on most part. Looking forward to more events in the future!

Edited by Bloodywing

This was a good event, it would be interesting a corpus-grineer alliance vs. The infested.

I would like a boss battle to end it though, like if you supported the corpus he flips out and you got beat him down cause he lost, or the Ruk gets all arrogant and tries to crush supporting tenno skoom and tenno adversaries alike.

Damn school and work, I finally get time to play today and it turns out the event is over. I was so excited too.
I even sacrificed way too much sleep to get the 80 that I got. Maybe a birthday present from the Lotus...?

how about a timer next time? I miscalculated the time (by 12 hours) and so timed out on 91 missions thinking I could do those now instead of writing this.

I don't have to mention how much this sucks I have a busy schedule (school and weekend job) and really tried to get 100 missions but didn't make it because of some stupid miscalculation.

EDIT: I live in Belgium (GMT+1) and we don't use am/pm here so, I know that pm is after midday but didn't realise that 12pm is considered midday (I thought midnight)

And i just googled it, and then it was all k.

Do we get to hear some excerpts from the aforementioned victory speech of Sargas Ruk (addressing some certain individuals).

".. Well done Tenno! Your staying behind during the clashes and giving moral support has greatly rectified our war efforts.."

Also I fear we recovering the cryopods may not have prevented whatever that Zanuka is.

You should learn to read announcement posts

maybe DE should stick their defined time for login rewards as an "End of Day" for the game at 5P.M pacific time. instead of subjecting us west coasters to wake up before 7 am during midterms week because DE decided... "uhmmmm, F*** it i say 7 am. forget that whole login timer thing for "DAILY!!!!!!! rewards.

not to mention, as you can see by my number of posts. i like to play my games. not $&*^ around in forums. a timeline is an important enough piece of information i shouldnt have to go the forums to see.

imagine if i was a new member of warframe. guess i would just be screwed if i didnt know to check the forums when during the past few days i had been getting daily logins at 5.

Edited by deagin

So this first 2 or 3 mission where the grineer had the slightly better rewards made the difference? lol guys seriously... you had a damn week, there were 22 eventmission. So lets just say for fun that the first three were better rewards for the grineer (i persoannly don't think so but ok) so what about the other 19? If lets say you made the first three for the reward because it was better that would make 15 points means you still needed 75 points for the total of 100 points.

When you really wanted to support the Corpus and think they should have won you could have easiely switched sides after that and still win 19 mission which means total victory for the Corpus (and more points for the Corpus side)

So don't say "The first three missions decided the Event" cause thats just not true. It sounds more like "Ohhh i wanted the Corpus gun and now im mad that i couldn't get it and also don't get a weaponslot and a Gun with a Catalyst".

And also there were various Eventmission where the Corpus had slightly better rewards then the Grineer and is anyone complaining about that?

For the Bugs, i never had any when i played for the Corpus so no idea what you guys did there.

I think that Eevnt was cool (even though it got very repetitive after a short time) and the rewards were awesome. Thanks alot DE.

This was a good event, it would be interesting a corpus-grineer alliance vs. The infested.

I would like a boss battle to end it though, like if you supported the corpus he flips out and you got beat him down cause he lost, or the Ruk gets all arrogant and tries to crush supporting tenno skoom and tenno adversaries alike.

DE, look what this awesome guy said!

I'm thinking Zaunka is something along the lines of taking capture tenno in cryo pods and turning them into something like the berserker. Maybe under the control of the Corpus... c'mon new heavy unit.

Edited by zeroythe

Damn school and work, I finally get time to play today and it turns out the event is over. I was so excited too.

I even sacrificed way too much sleep to get the 80 that I got. Maybe a birthday present from the Lotus...?

i feel you dude. its midterms week for me i just got done with last one and i was lucky to have been able to get 90 during my study breaks.