Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Failed The Even :(

ShiroyoOchigano

Long story short. Busy week for me, could not play more than an hour or so everyday, and so was 18 missions short to make it to tier 3 reward. Been with warframe for every event and have all their rewards and this is the 1st one that I will not be getting. I am now sad and angry. I wish they would extend the event for just another 24 hours or atleast another 2-3 hours but I know that will not be happening and thus I mourn more.

If you have  failed the event as well. Then please come share your sorrow, grief, life threatening depression, tears and anger here.

*sob sob sob* :( 

Long story short. Busy week for me, could not play more than an hour or so everyday, and so was 18 missions short to make it to tier 3 reward. Been with warframe for every event and have all their rewards and this is the 1st one that I will not be getting. I am now sad and angry. I wish they would extend the event for just another 24 hours or atleast another 2-3 hours but I know that will not be happening and thus I mourn more.

If you have  failed the event as well. Then please come share your sorrow, grief, life threatening depression, tears and anger here.

*sob sob sob* :( 

I failed the event by joining the wrong side, :D.

Keep in mind you will still get all of the event "exclusive" loot...sure you miss out on a free weapons slot and catalyzed weapon, but I have no doubt both guns will be in-game elsewhere eventually...the badges and wraith (/Vandal) are the only "exclusive" can't get again type things (really wish there had been a way to get both badges to be truthful)

Was doing the fifth run of... Alator, was it? For the Catalyst Print, Grineer side. Event finished mid-mission on the fifth run. THE FIFTH RUN. No Battle Pay. :| Can't say I didn't get a ton of other cool stuff, though, so it was fun.

Same.

Doubt it, maybe the detron, but i dont think the brakk is coming back, as neither are the snipetron vandal or strun wraith.

they have said  before that weapons will come an go and possibly come back only the future will tell

Edited by kennylagenz