Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Messages From Home: What Have We Done?

Ced23Ric

True enough. If you spun it like the old Republic Commando books, I'd fall for that hook-line-and-sinker... just like I did for the clones. And then I'd see us Tenno as Skirata... well actually more like Vau in this case I guess... we are killing them after all.

Also, Blatantfool, love the gifs. Roy Mustang ftf (for the feels).

I know right! Who isn't still mad at Yoda for abandoning Sev?

I really dont see how people can support Grineer at all, are they not all clones of clones? If so, they cant have families, even Alad V looks mostly human still, Grineer look almost Alien with how deformed they are. This thread just pushes that fact further, the Corpus are more human than Grineer even if they are greedier than Ferengi.

And so the tears of the innocent -- diluted with the blood of fathers and sons, husbands and brothers -- will dampen the soil of Mars for generations to come.  The smog of the Grineer empire permanently overcast, ensuring not a single ray of warm light would chance upon any soul.

And the Tenno, the only force in the system capable of preventing this, strode on with their heads held high; their thoughts free of such troublesome emotions as guilt and regret as they clutched their plunder close to their chests.