Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Explosives Mods by Faction: Grineer

FeralKuja

Grineer explosive weapons (Tonkor and Ogris in particular, though Kulstar also could benefit from similar) aren't incredible by any means outside of the Kuva Bramma. Even the Kuva Tonkor and Kuva Ogris aren't typically widely used from what I see on a day to day basis.

So, what I have in mind are a couple weapon augments specifically for Grineer explosive weapons that might give them some new life. Each one would be a weapon-specific augment for the appropriate weapon.

Scored Casing: Tonkor Grenade detonations scatter X pieces of shrapnel, bouncing up to Y times and punching through targets for 50% slash/25% Impact/25% Puncture damage, with a 65% status proc chance per hit.

Razor-lined Casings: Ogris rockets scatter razor-sharp projectiles while in flight and on detonation, dealing 70% slash/15% impact/15% puncture damage, with significant status chance. Not usable with Nightwatch Napalm. Flight Speed reduced, higher ranks spawn more projectiles per meter traveled and on detonation.

While Kuva Tonkor and Kuva Ogris aren't as strong as Kuva Bramma they are both already more powerful than most weapons. Buffing them is not necessary.

Additionally, I would like to point out that I am very sad we do not have Kuva Kulstar. Kulstar is one of my favorite secondary weapons.

Archived