Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About unable to use the Forward Artillery in my Space ship in Space ship mission

Arturialeo

So what happened is that I use to have a selection of scrolling down mouse button for my second key for fire. And when I enter the Forward Artillery it is locked that way, so I could not charge it to use, than I tried to change the key and restart the game. DID NOT SLOVE THE PROBLEM AT ALL!

On 2021-05-04 at 4:57 PM, killerKronos23 said:

The fire "hazard" can disable your forward artillery i think. its not on the wiki but i remember hearing one of the hazards can disable the forward artillery if not repaired.

As far as I know, it is now not so anymore (fire hazard behaviour was changed in a recent patch).

It may though lower the other turrets fire rate (half it?) - though I don't remember the details.

14 hours ago, NelomirPrime said:

I don't remember the details.

Before: While the ship was on fire, Artillery would consume 2 ammo per shot instead of 1, which would make it unable to fire unless you had 2+ ammo loaded

After: While the ship is on fire, Artillery will take more time to charge up before the shot is ready

1 hour ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Before: While the ship was on fire, Artillery would consume 2 ammo per shot instead of 1, which would make it unable to fire unless you had 2+ ammo loaded

After: While the ship is on fire, Artillery will take more time to charge up before the shot is ready

Thanks :) that's useful to know and good it was changed since dome charges are precious especially at the start of the mission before you can craft more.

16 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

(underlined) thats where i heard the unable to fire the forward artillery. good to know there was a change to it, i must of over read that in the hotfix.

Archived