Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Pretty Sure This Is Not A Hand Cannon.

Brynslustafir

To the best of my knowledge, Hand Cannons are simply gratuitously powerful pistols that fire large single bullets. 

So by definition the Brakk is not a Hand Cannon. This is a bit of a Problem for me, because when the event first went up the forum thread told me that the Brakk was a hand cannon. I was expecting a really powerful version of the Lex or something. 

BUT the Brakk is still good, and I believe it was worth the 192 runs I did(For the Corpus ;)). 

I'm kinda disappointed to be honest. I thought I was getting a hand cannon. and I was kinda excited about it! then I get a shotgun?? let be clear, This is a great little shotgun. but I wasn't looking forward to a shotgun :/ I dont know I just wish DE would do more to tell us what we're getting out of weapons or something. now I kinda wonder what the corpus's weapon would of been like? maybe it's an actual hand cannon? 

Wait wait wait

So you're telling me that the Brakk is a pocket-shotgun? What the- Why?! When I saw the words "hand cannon" I expected something along the lines of a high-caliber handgun (like, say, a .50 Desert Eagle but with extra Space Russian) that does Forcefield damage for great knockback (because that'd be awesome).

But... a shotgun? It doesn't even look- I don't even- ugh. Okay I love shotguns but I want them to look like shotguns. The Bronco/Prime looks like a pocket-shotgun. The Brakk does not. Even if it is statistically superior I wouldn't want to use it because the form doesn't match the function at all.

Edited by HereticKitsune

Yea same, wanted it to be a hand canon suitable for mid-long range and to suit the strun wraith

It is viable at mid range because it has no falloff and relatively tight spread. 

Don't use for long though, it won't work long unless you use plus accuracy mods I guess? Do those exist? 

It's between the Bronco and the Bronco Prime. Did you expect anything different?

Actually it seems to surpass the Bronco Prime in every way: damage, crit, clip size, reload speed and I think firing speed as well. Plus it comes with 2 polarities.

Personally I'm very happy with it, the Bronco Prime is one of my favorite secondaries and this is a nice upgrade.