Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hacked and Banned

Playmatics

Question

I find out that my account has been hacked and got banned because of the person who hack my account violated the Terms of Use and End User License Agreement (EULA). Will I be still able to retrieve it? I have been playing and supporting the game for 4 years. Thank you for the response.

5 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Playmatics said:

I find out that my account has been hacked and got banned because of the person who hack my account violated the Terms of Use and End User License Agreement (EULA). Will I be still able to retrieve it? I have been playing and supporting the game for 4 years. Thank you for the response.

You need to follow the advice in the last thread you made about this.

Contact Support. These are player forums, you are going to get players responding, not DE. We do not know the answer.

I already did that's why I found out my account has been hacked and was used and played by someone I didn't know. I'm just not sure if they are going to take consideration on this situation, and if I still able to retrieve my account or else I should just quit on this game

I just posted in forum asking if there's a chance that the DE or staff to take consideration on what's happen in my account that has been hacked and got suspended.

My forum got suddenly deleted or removed I think, why?ybj1HPA.png

Archived