Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaives for Index

nslay

29 minutes ago, nslay said:

I think multi-shot might have always behaved this way for beam weapons spanning back to before I even started playing this game (I'm pretty sure some of Leyzar's old videos about beam weapons mention this behavior). However, I have only tested both Phage and Glaxion Vandal after RRR's release. Prompted by widespread complaints about Phage's 12 status procs per second (regardless of multi-shot), I tested and observed the exact same behavior with Glaxion Vandal. In fact, I'm so sure this must have been more widely known because the Wiki itself used to document the old behavior as I understood it for beam weapons... that is, multi-shot historically did not result in more status procs for beam weapons.

Let's see how far back the wiki documents this. Yeah, I'm seeing this behavior first documented in October 2018... let along anything after RRR where I first really learned about this.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Multishot?oldid=1840224

This has been long-standing. Whatever you see now with Kuva Nukor and multi-shot is brand-spanking new... And it certainly caught me off guard! I don't know when DE made this change! Pretty cool though!

Deadlock Protocol is when it got changed.

Archived