Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Initial Combo Glaive

(PSN)XenonSnow-

Question

8 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, (PSN)XenonSnow- said:

If i have a glaive riven that has initial combo, do I replace corrupt charge or keep it for higher combo?

It depends.  Does Corrupt Charge+ your riven bring you to a higher tier?  If yes,  then use both.  Going from a 2x multiplier to a 3x is +50% damage, after all.  

What are the stats and what other stats are available on the riven?  Given the incredibly high capacity cost of rivens, I do not always find it worthwhile to use them, even if I get one.

But to answer your question, I think it would depend on your playstyle.  Do you ever use quick attacks to build for a higher combo?  Use Zenurik's Inner Might to conserve high combo counts for several devastating Heavy attacks in a row?  If so, then you might want to do without Corrupt Charge's duration reduction so you can keep the combo count high.

However, whenever I use Corrupt Charge it's always on a weapon that I will simply use Heavy attacks all the time.  If you also fall into this camp, then you'd probably want to stack them, especially if the bonus is +10 or more (meaning you can start with at least 40 initial combo, or 3x).

33 minutes ago, MqToasty said:

What are the stats and what other stats are available on the riven?  Given the incredibly high capacity cost of rivens, I do not always find it worthwhile to use them, even if I get one.

But to answer your question, I think it would depend on your playstyle.  Do you ever use quick attacks to build for a higher combo?  Use Zenurik's Inner Might to conserve high combo counts for several devastating Heavy attacks in a row?  If so, then you might want to do without Corrupt Charge's duration reduction so you can keep the combo count high.

However, whenever I use Corrupt Charge it's always on a weapon that I will simply use Heavy attacks all the time.  If you also fall into this camp, then you'd probably want to stack them, especially if the bonus is +10 or more (meaning you can start with at least 40 initial combo, or 3x).

https://imgur.com/a/hGCsRXr
this is the current riven im talkin about. I also have inner might maxed and i just throw and detonate it.

Archived