Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich Kustomization?! (suggestion)

OverlordNuggets

(sorry about the title)

I know this may be far fetched, but I'd love to suggest the ability to personalize/customize your converted kuva liches or maybe allow players to equip kuva liches as a companion from the companion tab in the arsenal, it might be pretty interesting, letting us get more attached to our grineer friends that we once hated.

(I also apologize for the
bold and
italics and what not, I've never used these buttons before.)

Please let me know what you guys think of this. +1, or -1 ? Please let me know! :)

Would be nice, if I'm not mistaken they had mentioned around the time the crew intrinsics came out that they would consider allowing for liches to be customized. So hopefully that comes to be, eventually. Though they're not going to be equippable companions, especially now that you can summon them whenever you like.

3 hours ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

Would be nice, if I'm not mistaken they had mentioned around the time the crew intrinsics came out that they would consider allowing for liches to be customized. So hopefully that comes to be, eventually. Though they're not going to be equippable companions, especially now that you can summon them whenever you like.

that is very cool, how does one access this feature? I will try to look it up, thank you for letting me know about this :)

Archived