Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to load into missions with squad (most of the time)

bleepz

Ok, where to begin?
I have 950+ hours played, and the game has worked perfectly for 900 of those hours.
A few weeks ago I began getting dropped out of mission startups, and ever since have had to have my clanmates invite me AFTER they've loaded into the mission, after that, everything in the mission works just fine.
Sometimes it doesn't happen, but most of the time it happens, and is a huge burden on both me and my friends, since we have to do all kinds of workarounds to get me into missions with them when we're grinding new relics etc etc.
So far I've tried:
- Opening all ports on router etc etc
- Disabling Firewall
- Making sure Warframe is let thru the Firewall
- Verifying game files
- Optimizing game files
- Reinstalling the game entirely
- Checking the DMZ settings on the router
- Changing every concievable online setting ingame (ports, PC-type, region, etc etc)
- Turning my PC off and on again
- Turning the router off and on again
- Lighting candles and praying to the machinespirit before booting up the game
- Reinstalling Steam
- Purging any files related to Steam or Warframe in %appdata%
- Probably alot of other things I can't even remember at this point
Anyone else experienced anything similar? The game is almost unplayable at this point from the frustration this causes both me and the squad.
Every other P2P game I play runs without issue, only Warframe is like this for me, and my internets speed is more than enough.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-05-26 at 1:52 PM, bleepz said:

So far I've tried:
- Lighting candles and praying to the machinespirit before booting up the game
Anyone else experienced anything similar? The game is almost unplayable at this point from the frustration this causes both me and the squad.
Every other P2P game I play runs without issue, only Warframe is like this for me, and my internets speed is more than enough.

Cant believe this didnt work.

Archived