Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cooking and Potion Making

(NSW)Grimmjaow

I would love it if we were able to cook and make potions. It would be cool if we could make the dishes and potions and we could interact by making them like how we make songs with the shawzin. When you make them they give your Operator and Warframe a buff that depends on how the ingredients are cooked and what type you used to make the potion or how you cooked them. Ingredients would be as far as common to delicacy’s. I would love it if you could add a kitchen and lab to your Orbiter and even have a ranking system for getting equipment and utensils for different potions and dishes. I can’t fit all I want to say on here cause it would take forever so let’s see if anyone else would like this idea!

Eh, I doubt potions and cooked stuff would fit Warframe's universe all that well. The only place I'd be okay with seeing this is maybe Cetus, but other than that the deal seems to all be about robotics and sci-fi themed stuff, so it's highly unlikely this will be introduced, maybe a more theme-fitting alternative; but even then... do our overpowered frames really need another way of getting buffed? ;p

Also, isn't this post in the wrong section?

Archived