Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Can't Bring Themselves To Kill The Faction That You Supported 100%?

Renan.Ruivo

I already had a general sympathy for Corpus and their MOAs and Ospreys (did you actually take some time to look at how cute is the visual sensor they have?).

I usually try to avoid Corpus, and thankfully I don't really need to take pains to to so, since I'm basically farming neurodes and orokin cells to finally build weapons, helmets and the potatoes I got for Battle Pay.

I'm going to find it very hard to kill Ruk when he gets updated. Especially after how much of a bro he was during the event and when he gave my clan our statue.

The "what have we done?" thread also makes it hard for me to go back to slaughtering metal boxes and extracting their greedy milk.

Infested are the only enemy I can actually feel okay about killing now. :(

We've discussed this, man.

Ruk condones child-eating. Plus, that statue was haunted (by the ghosts of eaten children) and corrupted our dojo. >:(

The Infested are the most moral and innocent faction of all of them. Despite the crimes of the other factions, the infested welcome all of them with open um, er... arms: Tenno, Corpus, Grineer - doesn't matter, all are welcome in the infested family.

i was just a freelance shooter...

i took the jobs that would pay me with those items that i wanted...

it didnt matter who i was killing, only what i was killing for...

my own gains...

the grineer want slaves...the corpus want lab rats...

the infested want...well...probably just to eat...

they will all try to kill me...

i will slay the corpus...i will hole the grineer...i will butcher the infested...

as long as i acquire those things i desire, i care not...

having fought beside both of the industrial factions

they each now know that the best weapon to have in any battle...

is a WARFRAME!

I basically have to convince myself that the Ruk I massacre and the Ruk that supported me in the GD are two different people in order to farm orokin cells without feeling like crap.

Ruk was a total bro, and he may have been a sociopathic warlord, but goddamnit at least he was sincere about it!

So i supported the corpus for 101-0 missions. And now i can't bring myself to kill the little units robots, ospreys and useless crewmen that were helping me less than 48 hours ago. Even more so on the wake of their disastrous demise.

Anyone else (grineer included) that has that feeling of not being quite capable of going back to the old days?

corpus yes

grineer no since they just want to murder us all and i have no feeling for clones

So i supported the corpus for 101-0 missions. And now i can't bring myself to kill the little units robots, ospreys and useless crewmen that were helping me less than 48 hours ago. Even more so on the wake of their disastrous demise.

Anyone else (grineer included) that has that feeling of not being quite capable of going back to the old days?

Nope, I'm a stone cold badass after all.

Same, I've been purely fighting grineer since the event. No interest in fighting corpus anymore tbh.

I was looking forward to fighting against Tenno experiments in the future, but since I couldn't carry Alad V's sorry excusse for an army through this event, he better hope that he fairs better then his troops when I start farming him for a new Warframe....

that said, no, I don't have any problems killing the Corpus, especially since nothing has changed. Both factions essentially neutralized each others army and now I have some new toys to use on the remains.....

If anything, I'm dissapointed, because the Corpus were not a challenge for the Grineer, and without new reverse engineered Tenno tech, they won't be any time soon for me either.

yeah, it was really nice to have thing in the scene that you weren't viciously murdering

i had problems during the event when i wanted to go pick up an alert and i'd run into their lines and snuggle them, and then they'd hit me

the drive to viciously murder comes back quickly

maybe if the grineer and corpus for the event had a different appearance