Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A randomizer for the star chart

Fero_Guava

A randomizer button for the star chart, where it can select a random planet or even with a random mission for that planet. It could also be on the planet itself, where it would pick a random mission on a planet we already selected.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Fero_Guava:

A randomizer button for the star chart, where it can select a random planet or even with a random mission for that planet. It could also be on the planet itself, where it would pick a random mission on a planet we already selected.

and who would use a feature like this? you just can shake your mouse over a planet and pick the mission next to your cursor it would be basicly the same thing.
but me for my part do not realy like to play sertain missions anyway so hmm.

On 2021-06-22 at 1:05 PM, Dauggie said:

yea but for what? arbitration can be close to that but only with endless mission

When I am just chilling I like to randomize the planet and mission I want to do, you know, to just enjoy the game alongside my randomized frame and weapon. And arbitration don't have all of the mission type, and I don't like that, I want to enjoy all the mission types, more variation more fun. But I need to do it manually, I am ok with doing it manually, but man would it be awesome to have the option to just randomized in a single click, just like what I do with my loudout.

Archived