Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

can you can cephalon fragments from a mission even after you finished it but didnt scan the fragment??

skye._.dion

1 hour ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

the best bet is to put an Helios that will scan everything for you.

do be careful early game as helios devours simaris/codex scanners very quickly till you have scanned most common things enough which are a lot of scans. once you have enough standing with simaris you can get a widget that gives you infinite simaris scans out of 1 simaris scanner. 

every collectable is scannable at any point, some are only in quests but those quests can be replayed, a couple of collectables are easier to find in quest but the main one is in vor's prize after saving darvo the extraction tile is a very uncommon extraction tile and has one collectable on it, vor's prize is not repayable saddly. 

4 hours ago, skye._.dion said:

i need to know since i didnt scan those cubes because i didnt know what they were since i forgot to research...so yeah

The entire game requires you to repeat missions... And those fragments do appear in most mission types. You can always scan them even if you have previously completed the node.

Archived