Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glast Gambit: Making me want to quit

Rixa

Glast Gambit has so far been the most boring quest I've ever seen in a game, so far on match 3 and I think I'd rather quit than finish this quest off.

Really just sitting farming out index quests for no reward but big risk, the quest is long and tedious 3 rounds each quests then more matches with extra stipulations like come on also the amount of times you must repeat the same thing over and over again in a game that is repeat and farm the same content over and over again. 

This is my feelings about this quest and I haven't even failed a round yet I'd hate to see what this quest would be like for those who have. 

Reduce the amount of rounds, reduce the amount of times you have to do the index, reduce the wager, add actual lore about the Nidus and Infection into the quest and if you are really going to do a stipulation on how to win a round don't make it something that makes the obnoxious index games even more obnoxious.

Also love the tip in the fandom forums "If you dont have money do index" woot more INDEX!!!!!!

Just wanted to drop off that Nidus and Infection has nothing to do itself with Glast Gambit, so adding actual lore about both into that quest is a waste of time.

Glast Gambit is pretty much meant to serve purely as an intro to Index.

But I agree with you, Index is stupid... I recognize its use when someone is short on credits and wants to collect a huge amount in a very short time span, because it helps in that particular situation, but other than that? Index is stupid beyond belief.

I actually get more credits AND enjoyment with the rest of the game rather than Index...

... Oh, and I also tell my clan members to stop looking at the wiki for tips and advices all the time. Doing so will only prove that the wiki is more stupid than Index. It should only be visited for pinpoint information like, for example, Endless Mission type rotation rewards or Relic Drop locations... But since the fandom wiki was created and is maintained by players, you can blame dum'dum' for adding stupid advices like the one you just saw -> "If you don't have money do index".

Again, I agree. Glast Gambit and Index are stupid.

Well the Nidus BP is offered by the quest completion and it starts with a colony of Corpos that seem to be living in a infected ship, but that point is then dropped and you you go about scamming Nef to get the kids back to them, it just seems that the dev's couldn't even be bothered with this quest is my point and it had been a good opportunity to explain further about Nidus the Infection and the colony, to actually give a reason to why this quest is even worth trying to do.

Rather than it be a tutorial for something you can access without even doing that quest then making the tutorial more tedious than one of the most tedious mission types in the game being my main complaint.

Yeah this quest drags on. I still think the mutalist alad v quest with five hives in a row got more stale faster, but this is a close second. At least you get to do the spy mission intermission.

At least it earned me a million credits because I had a booster when I did it, and that really helped at the time.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one having an issue with this quest and OwlofJune I very much don't look forward to trying out the Alad V quest now either :D.

I hope they consider changing this quest but for now I say it will languish in my list of "To do at some point" quests.

Glast Gambit made me hate the Index before even playing it. There is really no reason for having multiple rounds for each part and not being told how many rounds you need to do further added to the frustration. Right as you are getting really fed up with it all you get that forced fail round... I have played a lot of boring and frustrating games but nothing comes close to this.

This quest is actually one of the reasons I started looking to various ways to semi-afk through missions, I felt silly for seriously playing when the game throws this kind of rubbish at you. Khora, Octavia and Limbo are my go-to frames for this kind of tedious content now 😎.

Archived