Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duplicate Rewards within the same rotation for a planet node.

Jeeviah

I have been looking around the internet to try out some new builds and I have run into a conundrum while trying to find mods for Archguns. The mod I am farming for currently is Dual Rounds which is from Caelus on Uranus. The conundrum that I have run into is that all three rotations have a two different chances of awarding the same drop.

For Rotation A, 250 Endo has two chances to drop for 38.72% each.
For Rotation B, 250 Endo has two chances to drop for 10% each.
For Rotation C, 400 Endo has a chance to drop 22.56% or 9.68% each.

I pulled my information from the Warframe PC Drop tables. I was wondering why there are duplicate entries for the same exact item in all three rotations? Are we able to have the duplicate removed and added as a single drop chance? (Rotation A = 77.44%, B = 20%, and C = 32.24%) Or can we get the duplicates removed and all of the percentages recalculated?

After writing this post, I looked at a few nodes around Caelus and noticed a lot of duplicate rewards on other nodes also. Thalassa has six chances to drop 400 Endo at three different percentages.

Have you ever tried to calculate the amount of endo required to complete a mod collection given that everything is obtained at r0? Excluding the rivens which are close to 8k endo each.

If you have, you probably would stop asking why endo is such a common drop. The only resource a player will use more of are the credits that are far easier to obtain.

I think the multiple entries are a hangover from when there used to be smaller Endo rewards.  IIRC, they removed all the little ones (like 15 to 80 or something) and bumped them up to 400 a while back but rather than rewrite the whole drop table they just changed those entries, leading to multiple entries on the same table for the same value 400 Endo.

19 minutes ago, Quimoth said:

Have you ever tried to calculate the amount of endo required to complete a mod collection given that everything is obtained at r0? Excluding the rivens which are close to 8k endo each.

If you have, you probably would stop asking why endo is such a common drop. The only resource a player will use more of are the credits that are far easier to obtain.

I find it baffling that a founder is in need of more endo. I've been playing since 2015, and I've sat at an EXTREMELY high endo-gained:endo-used ratio since 2018, having gained and maxed virtually everything. And that's without giving any of my Sortie sculptures to Maroo, so I haven't been grinding Arbitrations for tons of sculptures

7 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

I find it baffling that a founder is in need of more endo. I've been playing since 2015, and I've sat at an EXTREMELY high endo-gained:endo-used ratio since 2018, having gained and maxed virtually everything. And that's without giving any of my Sortie sculptures to Maroo, so I haven't been grinding Arbitrations for tons of sculptures

Did I say I needed endo? You might want to appreciate that the current place to farm endo best aren't for the inexperienced players and actually do REQUIRE a decent arsenal of mods to be done in a somewhat bearable way.

That said, I doubt your statement that you haven't grinded some form of endo grind if you've maxed every mod and done plenty of rivens. My mod collection is near complete, I've got over 100 riven slots, that is an easy 800k endo there. gl farming it.

8 hours ago, Quimoth said:

My question wasn’t so much on why it is such a common drop but more on why is it listed six times for a single rotation drop table.

I have been playing for many years, but I haven’t played very often so I am still farming endo and credits myself, so I appreciate all that I can get.

8 hours ago, Katinka said:

IIRC, they removed all the little ones (like 15 to 80 or something) and bumped them up to 400 a while back

I thought that was the case but I couldn’t completely remember why.

Archived