Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My feed back on Lavos and Sevagoth...

Silvertap

They are both ok i guess... But a bit disapointing.

I like the idea of warframes with cooldown abilities instead of energy cost, but Lavos is a bit disapointing because i don't feel him as a real alchemyst, also his abilities are a bit lacking, i mean people defends him because he can spread a lot of status, but i feel he is not very efficient at it, and also his ability are not very impactfull.

His 1 is a good ability, as a recouver hability.

His 2 ability is very wierd, is it a delayed status skill? I never know if i'm hiting the enemies, also dash skills in general don't feel very good to me, specially when i could have killed the enemies with time i spent dashing...

His 3 seens that doesn't do much damage, doesn't reduce the CD very much, and converts energy orbs to energy+health orb and makes ammo universal, and aply status to enemies. It is not a bad skill, but lavos doesn't need energy, it has a recovery skill (1), and i very rarelly need ammo unless i want to build the archguns. but it is a good skill in general.

His 4 can be a good damaging skill at lower to mid level content, and spreads damage and status in a good area, not bad not good skill.

1- Good, 2- Bad, 3- Good, 4- Medium.

He also has a very good amount of Health and Armor. And his passive skill is sold as high potential abillity, but in actuallity it is cluncky to use. Lavos is not bad, but lacks the "alchemist" theme, he is much more a tank frame with some status spreading skills as diferential, he can have a suport value as well (but lets not talk about real value of suport in the game right now). And that is the most dispointing point about him.

Sevagoth deliver his theme all the way but what really disapoints me are his base status and the lack of efficience of his first 2 skill.

His 1 and 2 are ment to be a combo, but they don't do much damage, i really like then, especialy skill 2, but it is not worth use then unless you just want to increase 4ths skill gouge.

His 3 is a very good skill, it is as it supose to be i think, if you want to really slow enemies your will lose some atributes to other skill, and also it has a hight energy cost.

His 4 tought, with the current state of melees is it really worth to use exauted skill? There is some exalted that are very worth in the game, but i don't think this is one of those, but at least it is thematic and therefore can be fun to use. Also shadows 1 and 2 are ok, they can be very good, but you will have to sacrifice gloom max potential for that, i mean, you will have to lose a bit of str and increase range and efficiacy (IMO).

1- Bad, 2- Medium, 3- SSS-rank, 4- Good

His Hp and energy are lower than what would be optimal for him, his armor is workable. He is a good frame, but can easily be seens as just one more melee slave, emperor of E. Except for 3 (gloom) all his abilities doesn't do that much to really hurt or efect the enemies, witch is odd, because on paper all his abilities sounds very good. I think DE really put a lot dedication in it but, before release he passed for serious amount of nerf and he became like that. He is good, but it feels like his real potential wasn't reached.

Sevagoths deals a very decent amount of damage with his 1 and 2. His 1 also provides a damage vulnerability to enemies so you’re supposed to use your weapon in conjunction with it.

Shadow Claws are incredibly strong.  It’s atleast on par with exalted blade. Shadow itself has numerous benefits that normal exalted weapons don’t.

What do you mean sacrifice gloom’s potential for his shadows abilities? You mod his shadow separate him Sevagoth. Have you not modded his shadow. That may be where your issues lie. Because you don’t have to sacrifice your Sevagoths build to make his Shadow better.

Believe me. Sevagoth is easily one of the best frames in the game right now.

6 hours ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

Sevagoths deals a very decent amount of damage with his 1 and 2. His 1 also provides a damage vulnerability to enemies so you’re supposed to use your weapon in conjunction with it.

Shadow Claws are incredibly strong.  It’s atleast on par with exalted blade. Shadow itself has numerous benefits that normal exalted weapons don’t.

What do you mean sacrifice gloom’s potential for his shadows abilities? You mod his shadow separate him Sevagoth. Have you not modded his shadow. That may be where your issues lie. Because you don’t have to sacrifice your Sevagoths build to make his Shadow better.

Believe me. Sevagoth is easily one of the best frames in the game right now.

This ^

Archived