Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Think Of Each Skin In Scott's Post?

Sorez

A couple of them are pretty nice, but most of them need a lot of work to be worth any platinum they'll want. The skins that are essentially just moved color palettes shouldn't be there imo. 

Platinum priced skins should make your warframe stand out and be unique. A "racing stripe" with little else is just silly in my opinion. I am fond of the ones with shapes & camo. Other ones not so much.

Banshee... *Orgasm*

My only fear is that they'll only be available through considerable amounts of platinum.

Im sure they wont be too expensive. Maybe the same price as the scaves, 50. More or less.

And I agree, Banshee's.. damn!

I like the Ash skin the best - The Lotus symbol being used more obviously makes it distinctly apparent as to who he is loyal to. Additionally, it's a prevalent symbol for the Tenno so it stands to reason it would show up often. To criticize it is rather silly as nobody needs to acquire it if they don't wish to, and to say it isn't a unique pattern is by definition false considering it is unique to Ash and wasn't previously available. Using something more original I can understand, but I would imagine that there will be more available as development progresses.

Knee-jerk reaction of "I DONT LIKE GET RID OF IT" has caused problems in the past, and it's not thinking something through very well to make a habit of doing so. If it's platinum-only, which it probably will be(unfortunately), I probably won't get any of them but I can appreciate the decision to be a little creative with the patterns and play around with them.

Knee-jerk reaction of "I DONT LIKE GET RID OF IT" has caused problems in the past, and it's not thinking something through very well to make a habit of doing so. If it's platinum-only, which it probably will be(unfortunately), I probably won't get any of them but I can appreciate the decision to be a little creative with the patterns and play around with them.

But that is not the case. In my case I am disappointed and expected something good for Ash. Not this... thing.

But that is not the case. In my case I am disappointed and expected something good for Ash. Not this... thing.

So then offer a suggestion for a different pattern and/or wait for the next skin to come out, submit a thread in the art feedback, and so forth. Do something constructive rather than just saying "do not want." If you don't want, then don't get.

Edit: Also, I like the skin. So just saying you don't like it, because it doesn't appeal to you, is a subjective statement.

Edited by Andaeros