Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenet Diplos auto-targeted bullets should home-in on the head, not the body

(XBOX)KayAitch

The Tenet Diplos is fun, but the aim-target gimmic just doesn't work.

At low levels it's fine, but slower than hip shooting.

At high levels it's just wasting time to fire fewer bullets.

One simple fix: auto targeted rounds shot home-in on the head, not the body.

So you can fire lots of rounds fast, or few rounds with guaranteed headshots that potentially make it worth taking the time to get the lock on.

It also opens loads of interesting builds due to how many mods/Arcanes depend on headshots or headshot-kills.

8 hours ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

The headshot multiplier alone isn’t going to help it’s late game performance

No, but with lots of on-headshot buffs possible (from mods and Arcanes) having a gun that can really reliably get them would be pretty useful.

It should also fire as long as you hold down the fire button and do more damage, but I wanted to keep this thread asking for just one buff.

3 hours ago, (PSN)DBR87 said:

The homing mechanic should be activated with the alt fire button, not ADS

Only if they can't fix it. Just aiming is better if you want the auto aim, consigning it to alt fire would allow us to avoid using it, which is fine if this is only going to be a pointless gimmick.

I'd rather they fixed it to be useful.

42 minutes ago, (XBOX)KayAitch said:

No, but with lots of on-headshot buffs possible (from mods and Arcanes) having a gun that can really reliably get them would be pretty useful.

It should also fire as long as you hold down the fire button and do more damage, but I wanted to keep this thread asking for just one buff.

Only if they can't fix it. Just aiming is better if you want the auto aim, consigning it to alt fire would allow us to avoid using it, which is fine if this is only going to be a pointless gimmick.

Secondary Deadhead can’t work with the Alt fire when the Alt fire is literally incapable of killing higher level enemies.

42 minutes ago, (XBOX)KayAitch said:

Secondary Deadhead can’t work with the Alt fire when the Alt fire is literally incapable of killing higher level enemies.

9 hours ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

Yes, but that wasn't the only option. There are quite a few other mods and Warframe Arcanes that trip on any headshot, not just kill.

Even if on-kill was the only option you can stack it on mobs and weaker enemies (with the auto target) and then spray at tougher enemies (with the buff).

However, also yes: it does need more damage. I'd just let it keep firing until the clip is empty or you lose LoS.

Archived