Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hide quest forever

Sybaris

Did you saw the New War trailer... Rocky won't see it... unless the mother decides to do tricks on a board... I know I wont lift a finger to finish the quest until I get to unlock the pages with "Vent Kids" Reputation Points until then... Sleep well Rocky was nice knowing you...
Edit.: I know I should feel sad... but I don't... DO NOT TRY to force me into things I don't like(i used to like k-drive, but then rework happen)

56 minutes ago, Sybaris said:

Thanks it did what i wanted.

1 hour ago, quxier said:

As fair I remember, you can go to codex>quests (or however it was called) and click button in the bottom corner saying something like "clear all quests".

I'm needing the same help, I've accepted that this quest is beyond my ability to complete, and I want to deactivate it so I don't have to keep staring at Rocky's comatose body.

in my Codex There was a button called 'clear active quest'

but even after pressing that, the quest is still showing in Navigation, and when I visit Fortuna Rocky is still dead.

Am I missing something? How did you guys get it to go away?

43 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

I'm needing the same help, I've accepted that this quest is beyond my ability to complete, and I want to deactivate it so I don't have to keep staring at Rocky's comatose body.

in my Codex There was a button called 'clear active quest'

but even after pressing that, the quest is still showing in Navigation, and when I visit Fortuna Rocky is still dead.

Am I missing something? How did you guys get it to go away?

I guess it only turn off active quest (so there is no HEY TENNO DO X). For example there is no "waverider pages" in the orbiter. I haven't checked any other stuffs as I don't do fortuna & other stuffs too much.

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Sybaris:

I dont want to even go near the yareli quest. Can we have the option to hide quest notifications? I will even buy the frame for plat just to have it marked as finished please.

seriously ... if the devs read this, they'll even make a pop-up in the middle of the screen that you have to click away with "ok". and this is constantly displayed when you are in orbiter again.

Archived