Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kingpin08

Loki Prime

146 posts in this topic

Dude, that is sick. I would absolutely make room for him if he looked like that.

omg thats one awesome loki prime u made :o .... plus ur arts rly good. Btw i think the colour shade should have been pure white instead of grey. But thats just me :P

THIS IS LEGIT, dude you mage him like a king or something i s @(*()$ legit i totally craft him

You know what this reminded me of?

overlord-armour-a1.jpg

The Loki kind of has a king aspect about him.

This is cool. If the dev's make Loki a prime they should base it off your model

You're gonna make a 3D model out of this?!

Amazing! Looking forward for more of your art. @w@

Thank you for the great, kind words everyone! I really appreciated it! :)

THIS IS LEGIT, dude you mage him like a king or something i s @(*()$ legit i totally craft him

Yes, I am trying to create a "regal/royal" look for him. I have observed that Prime Warframes always have more decorative visual elements, the golden bits always made them seem more magnificent than their normal counterparts. The fact that this Warframe was inspired by a God enhances the need to give it a "royal" tone, no? :p

This is cool. If the dev's make Loki a prime they should base it off your model

Thanks man! That would be very awesome, I would feel very honored if the Devs decided to make a Loki Prime based on my concept. I can dream, can't I? :')

Bow down to Lord Loki!

YES, BOW TO THE GOD OF MISCHIEF!

You deserve a thousand cookies.

And I shall devour them all!

Oh, this is great! Do you consider maybe making him a bit more slim? He is a warrior, but his figure is very rogue class.

Thanks Okami! Yea actually I already tried to make him "Loki" slim, but maybe since I tend to draw athletic bodies I made this one too...buffed. I'll revise it in the future, thanks for the suggestion Lirrea. :D

Very nicely done, Im all for a Loki Prime.

one thing thou, not sure about the face, the eyes are really prominent, and it´s not the case of any Prime so far.

Good work.

That Loki Prime looks fantastic, but I do have to say that it looks a bit too proud for Loki.

Too muscular, too powerful, but I cannot deny how awesome your design is.

way beyond what i expected, this is awesome cool it really shows the loki concept

I would get this frame, not only because its a prime, but because it looks like the most freaking epic thing i have ever seen.