Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime

kingpin08

I really liked Loki, and I really wanted a Prime version for Loki, so I decided to create one, 'cuz thats how I roll :P. I keep in mind that the silhouette should not differ too much from the original Loki and I tried to emulate the "PRIME" style warframe, you know: golden bits, more complex shapes and added bits that enhances how they look overall, but not so much as to make it look like another frame and, whatnot.

So, here it is, comments and critiques are very welcomed! :D

http://mnstrptrskrn.deviantart.com/art/LOKI-PRIME-410457556

loki_prime_by_mnstrptrskrn-d6sdj2s.jpg

If you notice, the shoulder pads were made to look like the Lotus symbol, the "horns" were supposedly also jut forward but I was too busy to make another view, perhaps after I'm done with all my work+college assignments. Thanks for viewing!

Edited by kingpin08

Thank you for the great, kind words everyone! I really appreciated it! :)

THIS IS LEGIT, dude you mage him like a king or something i s @(*()$ legit i totally craft him

Yes, I am trying to create a "regal/royal" look for him. I have observed that Prime Warframes always have more decorative visual elements, the golden bits always made them seem more magnificent than their normal counterparts. The fact that this Warframe was inspired by a God enhances the need to give it a "royal" tone, no? :p

This is cool. If the dev's make Loki a prime they should base it off your model

Thanks man! That would be very awesome, I would feel very honored if the Devs decided to make a Loki Prime based on my concept. I can dream, can't I? :')

Bow down to Lord Loki!

YES, BOW TO THE GOD OF MISCHIEF!

You deserve a thousand cookies.

And I shall devour them all!