*40 points for conclave

Soma (crit makes the difference)

*10 damage per shoot

*15 shoots per second

*35% chance of triple damage 

*100 bullets per magazine

*540 maximum ammo

*20 points for conclave (oh yeah)

Here comes the bad part (i've waiting for this)

-supra has slow flight time (might be good to show laser shots as a jedi)

-has worse accuracy than soma

-requires forma + clan (not good for invalid)

-Soma. overheating is necessary to achieve maximum fire rate. (not the mod) takes around 2-3 seconds

[makes an insane weapon and probably an insane player]

*comes with two polarities (making it a dirty weapon)

-not perfect accuracy.

#This is what you should think: 

1) Both will kill everything really fast [differences doesnt matter they are small like my friend below]

2) You play games for fun right? pick the funniest weapon you find

3) Make a positive or negative post about what you read here

I feel sorry for anyone that's got a formed Soma or even a Dera that has put all their effort and time into making the Supra

The first time you use it you will sh1t when ya see how WEAK it is

It seriously requires 4 stars before its decent!

this is true, unfortunately

Edited by angrykenji

Weapons should be tiered now so people will stop comparing weaker weapons to stronger ones. Man, why car vs.hotdog what

The tiered system has brought nothing but complaints from people who want weapons to be stronger and people who want weapons to be weaker. The devs are being pulled in two directions because of this; if they make a weapon stronger, they get called off by those who just wanted its mastery rank lowered. If they make a weapon weaker, they get called off by those who just wanted its mastery rank increased.

If they just lowered the gigantic gap between the tiers (or, ideally, removed the tier system entirely), then the choices of what to do with each weapon would be much more clear and easy to do, and would have much more positive feedback.

Edited by SortaRandom

Weapons should be tiered now so people will stop comparing weaker weapons to stronger ones. Man, why car vs.hotdog what

Yeah, but there is kind of a problem. Supra is by all rights a higher tier weapon than Soma, on account of its higher mastery requirement and astronomically higher resource cost. Yet its stats don't reflect this.

Clan item... you have to research it in the clan to get the blueprints, then you need other items to craft it with... it cost alot of money over time to make one, but its worth it.

Right now it is more or less only worth it because it looks and feels awesome, not because of its damage sadly.

Crafted weapons should have 1 polarity slot by default at least. With such a high prices/rank requirements - 2 polarity slots is ok.

Soma goes with 2 V slots, but expensive labaguns without them? LOLWUT?!

SUPRA + SOMA + MAGIC = SUPAR ASOM!

Edited by Skynin

Supra at the moment is pretty much 3k mastery and nothing else. It only works well with Volt's electric shield and that might be bug (around doubles the DPS if not more, projectiles leave as hitscan and goes through with puncture)

If you want good weapon, why would you build more expensive, less accurate, not hitscan weapon with lower DPS from CLAN RESEARCH when you can get better from market for way, way cheaper that even comes with two V-polarities.

Edit: and now we have similar case with Vectis and Lanka, I wonder will these old clan weapons ever get second look. I bet it might be confusing and sort of "let down" for new players when they finally get their hands on clan tech and find out that those "harder and more expensive to obtain" weapons are worse than market ones they prolly already have.

Edit2: had typo in Supra's base damage and also had 9 mods in it... Loaded new image.

S3VIMkm.png

Edited by Patzer

Supra at the moment is pretty much 3k mastery and nothing else. It only works well with Volt's electric shield and that might be bug (around doubles the DPS if not more, projectiles leave as hitscan and goes through with puncture)

If you want good weapon, why would you build more expensive, less accurate, not hitscan weapon with lower DPS from CLAN RESEARCH when you can get better from market for way, way cheaper that even comes with two V-polarities.

Edit: and now we have similar case with Vectis and Lanka, I wonder will these old clan weapons ever get second look. I bet it might be confusing and sort of "let down" for new players when they finally get their hands on clan tech and find out that those "harder and more expensive to obtain" weapons are worse than market ones they prolly already have.

ERS7IQF.png

sorry man this page is wrong. supra damage is 35 not 25. heck wiki (arsenal says same=

sorry man this page is wrong. supra damage is 35 not 25. heck wiki (arsenal says same=

Thanks for pointing it out, thats typo from my part. I will post new stats soon.

Edit1: Also got 9 mods calculated into Supra there, gotta do double check now... x)

Edited by Patzer

Clan item... you have to research it in the clan to get the blueprints, then you need other items to craft it with... it cost alot of money over time to make one, but its worth it.

that sound difficult..... any clan can i join :O..

Edit2: had typo in Supra's base damage and also had 9 mods in it... Loaded new image.

S3VIMkm.png

wow....nice information man....