Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: August 16 - August 20

[DE]Dudley

On 2021-08-17 at 4:08 PM, (NSW)Wuzzup129 said:

As I scroll through all the complaints, I think to myself...:

Bruh, it's free stuff. Take it or leave it.

I think it's less about the items themselves and rather just how tone deaf this makes DE seem.

On 2021-08-13 at 2:12 PM, [DE]Dudley said:

DXQ8A5BsE7uOhceHYb57KktI2HAWXLX9cmwBnhcg

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drops! To celebrate the Nyx & Rhino Prime Vault and all its goodies, this week, all live streams offer a Happy Crafting! Grab Bag:

• 10 Neural Sensors
  • 10 Control Modules
  • 10 Orokin Cells
  • 150 Rubedo
  • 100 Plastids

D4grTi736BBgE6VBUK6B-mMBawF7UoCEo353Xjm3

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

My helminth isn't even amused by this pitiful attempt at a snack

5 minutes ago, (PSN)Slyth01 said:

Stop complaining, your all late game and dont really need a boost, they still want you to have a lil grind, this is just a side freebie, they could just, ya know. Not do drops at all

At this point in time I think a lot of people are starting to prefer that, at least it would save us the trouble of hoping and checking for good drops. 

2 hours ago, Veris_Prime said:

"Why am I not being properly compensated with free items for voluntarily watching developers stream about the game I play?"

the replies here are wild yo

Because our watching their stream helps them profit more than it helps us. They'll have a higher viewer count, and greater visibility.

But our time, for watching and helping, is apparently less valuable than actually playing the game. In half an hour I could get 10× any of those resources, and I'm not even late game. 

Archived