Community Stream Schedule: August 16 - August 20

[DE]Dudley

On 2021-08-13 at 8:12 PM, [DE]Dudley said:
  • 10 Neural Sensors
  • 10 Control Modules
  • 10 Orokin Cells
  • 150 Rubedo
  • 100 Plastids

Do you know how much of that stuff i own? And at that quantity i wouldn't even lift a finger once.

At least you could give us 10 Holokeys, Steel essence and/or Vitus essence. Something that remotely matters.

On 2021-08-13 at 11:12 AM, [DE]Dudley said:

DXQ8A5BsE7uOhceHYb57KktI2HAWXLX9cmwBnhcg

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drops! To celebrate the Nyx & Rhino Prime Vault and all its goodies, this week, all live streams offer a Happy Crafting! Grab Bag:

• 10 Neural Sensors
  • 10 Control Modules
  • 10 Orokin Cells
  • 150 Rubedo
  • 100 Plastids

D4grTi736BBgE6VBUK6B-mMBawF7UoCEo353Xjm3

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Watched entire stream and says only 60% of 30 minutes watched? WTF?

On 2021-08-13 at 8:19 PM, Captain_Rocket505 said:

Uh grab bags, but they’re basic resources that are easy to get? I’m sorry what? 

edit: I recently did an arbitration with a res drop chance booster that lasted about 35 minutes, and got 2718 rubedo. That is roughly 77 rubedo per minute, compared to a CHANCE at a pitiful 150 for 30 minutes of watching someone else play warframe. It’s been said a lot already in this thread, but these drops suck. A lot, might I add.

Oh no you have to play the game how sad… they are not streaming so you can get free stuff get over yourself and enjoy the stream or not… DE and warframe doesn’t need this kind of negativity… was it harsh? Yes. Did you deserve it? Also yes.

you guys dont seem to understand there drops which is really sad i could care less about the drops they are just a bonus i just like the stream and how funny they are when they all play together this stream everyone to enjoy. stop harassing DE enjoy they steam or dont watch at. i been playing warframe for almost a year i have watched every stream been to two tennocons so far and all i ever hear someone say is when this and when that. STOP COMPLAINING and enjoy the game.

1 hour ago, LordArkhis said:

Oh no you have to play the game how sad… they are not streaming so you can get free stuff get over yourself and enjoy the stream or not… DE and warframe doesn’t need this kind of negativity… was it harsh? Yes. Did you deserve it? Also yes.

So because I am calling out DE on drops that, most of the community agree are worthless, I deserve someone like you telling me to get over it? Ok buddy, let me lay out the facts:

First, I checked today’s numbers for their stream. Over the course of the whole one hour period, I saw the viewers cap at around 15,250 or so. So for arguments sake, they have a 50% decrease in viewers according to their twitch stats page. This proves the point that not only do many people not like these drops, many only watch because of the drops.

Secondly, the “shut up and watch the stream” logic doesn’t work when roughly half their average viewers aren’t there. And I saw the chat as well, it moved at around the same pace it normally does. Say what you will, but myself and others aren’t there to chat. We want the drops, and that’s it. 

Also I have to ask, 

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)MrBeast069 said:

you guys dont seem to understand there drops which is really sad i could care less about the drops they are just a bonus i just like the stream and how funny they are when they all play together this stream everyone to enjoy. stop harassing DE enjoy they steam or dont watch at. i been playing warframe for almost a year i have watched every stream been to two tennocons so far and all i ever hear someone say is when this and when that. STOP COMPLAINING and enjoy the game.

That’s fine, but what part of my post is harassing DE? If it was, it would have been taken down because that doesn’t comply with their TOS for the forums. Oh, and how am I meant to enjoy the game if I’m watching a livestream? The “when this” or “when that” is gonna be there no matter what, sorry to break it to you. I can understand you watching because you genuinely find their streams funny. But I don’t, I find their humor to be pretty unfunny and dry most of the time. But that’s ok, because my opinion shouldn’t affect you watching the stream. I don’t think Im complaining, and I’m definitely not harassing them in any way. Because if I was, I would have been banned already. Simple as that.

2 hours ago, TheDragonMonkey said:

I was on for the whole hour an only got 1 drop and I should have gotten 2. But then again, this has been like this for a while now.

Did you make sure to claim your first drop immediately once it reached 100% and then refresh the page? They do not passively stack up, sadly.

10 hours ago, (XBOX)Raging Rights said:

Idk why people think watching the stream is all about the drops. I thought some people at least like to watch it to hear up coming news and to goof off with the community, but I fear I was sadly mistaken. 

Probably because you don't really get any news or insight to what is happening with the game during the streams.

At least with content creators I can send them messages they will read and respond to.  We may even get a real chance to play together. 

I didn't watch this morning.  But for the sake of argument. Did they address the feedback laid out in the megathreads?  Is a real rework of yareli planned?  Will the SoP get an update especially in regards to the Damage Attenuation?

On 2021-08-13 at 9:12 PM, [DE]Dudley said:

DXQ8A5BsE7uOhceHYb57KktI2HAWXLX9cmwBnhcg

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drops! To celebrate the Nyx & Rhino Prime Vault and all its goodies, this week, all live streams offer a Happy Crafting! Grab Bag:

• 10 Neural Sensors
  • 10 Control Modules
  • 10 Orokin Cells
  • 150 Rubedo
  • 100 Plastids

D4grTi736BBgE6VBUK6B-mMBawF7UoCEo353Xjm3

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Yoou forgot the worst one 💀

Toroids or something rare would have been more likeable but even then. Why grab bags AGAIN? Is it some passive aggressive tactic to prove yourselves right? When so many viewers tell you it doesn't work, and they receive the same drops over and over? I don't understand what you're thinking. You're either 4 months too late or 9 months too early for an April Fool's

I'll cross post this from another thread.  But this appears to be purposeful.

Obviously people who just enjoy the streams and aren't critical of anything will watch the streams and spam chat with feel good comments. 

However, this will drop viewership.  Which considering they just came back from Vacation right after some major updates in need of major fixes. Will reduce critical comments at least for a week. So either they are hoping people forget when they announce the new shiny.  Or they are buying time to respond to feedback.

I'm expecting the former, but if it is later I guess that is okay.

Archived