Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons with Galvanized Scope?

Moosegomoo

I've tried Galvanized Scope with most of my arsenal. Critical delay and/or viral-slash just feels better. Are there any weapons it works particularly well with?

Doesn't need to be lvl9001 viable. Just something nice so I don't feel bad for putting resources into it.

Well for a slightly less fatalist opinion, obvious stuff would be weapons like sniper rifles or Kuva Chakkhurr where you're already incentivized to scope up and get headshots.

Tbh It really just depends on if you're comfortable being forced to aim all the time, and if the weapon can actually get consistent headshot kills.

There's a good number of weapons it can work on, as Nebu4 says it tends to work best on beams, fast-firing weapons, and those that don't rely on damage-over-time to get kills. Enemies killed by slash/heat procs, even if the activating shot landed on the target's head, does not class as a "precision headshot".

Off the top of my head, a number of weapons I've tried that work well with Galvanized Scope/Crosshairs:

• Synapse
  • Phage
  • Ambassador
  • Sepulcrum
  • Battacor
  • Catabolyst
  • Trumna

Pair it with the corresponding Deadhead arcane and the results are pretty damn nice!

Archived