Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How i think era survived

(PSN)adachi_2

1 hour ago, Im_a_Turtle said:

I don't think Wally is behind Erra's manipulation. I feel that there's another, much more powerful void entity hiding in the shadows that Wally's trying to muster up strength to combat through the manipulation of the Tenno. Wally even warns that there's something watching them out there when interacting with the mighty Railjack Finger. I believe that there's an unrevealed void entity like Wally but much more sinister controlling Erra and possibly Ballas.

It's even possible that the Sentients "Mother" is actually dead and is being controlled like a flesh puppet by said void entity when they successfully emerged from the void portals to the Sol system.

Certainly possible.  The duviri paradox implies stuff like alternate realities,time travel, paradox world's, the multiverse theory etc.

I have a guess as to a whole story they could do with the new war and duviri.  Which could result in a massive lore dump. But completely overhauled tenno.

There may be multiple void gods/entities.  Wally could be one or just a hallucination. Or even our alter ego hallow selves.  How neat would it be if during the new war/duviri teasing we got a new super Saiyan tenno form. Then fought wally aka our hallow selves with new powers.  And as wally fades back into our minds like in bleach.  Wally goes if you waver for a second kiddo I'll take crown and crush your skull.

There's a ton of routes this could go l. Even the whole moral choice meter could play a role in how our hallow selves develop.

Archived