Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Enchantments

OneUpOnTwo

Question

Hi there, my first post because i cannot find an answer with a simple google search.

I've got the tenet envoy but cannot use primary merciless on it. The slot for an arcane isn't there at all. Ive forma'd the envoy 5 times and its level 40 but my slot for an arcane just isn't there. Any idea why this is? I do not have a screenshot to show what it looks like as im not home.

Basically the entire slot isnt appearing, just above the exidus mod slot on the tenet envoy ive seen players on youtube with the arcane slot right there but for me its not even showing the slot.

Once i get home ill update this question with an image if what im saying cannot be resolved without one.

Thank you

3 answers to this question

From the wiki:

These arcane slots are initially hidden until the player is eligible to partake in The Steel Path. They also occupy their own spot that is separate from Kitgun's Pax Arcanes.

So it should show up once you clear all the starchart nodes and are eligible to start steel path

Thanks so much for the quick answer, i've cleared all my nodes this week. Tenshin has contacted me to walk the steel path however i havent tried or done a single steel path mission. Once ive actually done my first mission it should allow me to use these arcanes?

Thanks so much again 

2 minutes ago, Drasiel said:

From the wiki:

So it should show up once you clear all the starchart nodes and are eligible to start steel path

2 hours ago, OneUpOnTwo said:

Thanks so much for the quick answer, i've cleared all my nodes this week. Tenshin has contacted me to walk the steel path however i havent tried or done a single steel path mission. Once ive actually done my first mission it should allow me to use these arcanes?

Thanks so much again 

Go to Cetus, take Steel Path Bounty (solo), exit to PoE, go back to Cetus. SP PoE should be unlocked and your first SP mission kinda cleared;-)

Archived