Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 6 minute wait for Acolytes is too much

Endorphinz

For players in the Steel Path, getting through the missions is pretty quick business - especially incursions. What I don't enjoy is being forced to sit and wait for minutes without literally nothing to do in a mission, waiting for acolytes to show up for a chance at their arcanes. 6 minutes is just a tad too long for my comfort, and sometimes isn't even an attainable goal on some missions like defense. 5 waves on some tilesets can be accomplished in under 5 minutes. I think the first acolyte's appearance in a steel path mission should be 5 minutes or lower.

On top of that, please make it crystal clear when an acolyte is NOT going to spawn in a mission. There are few things more frustrating than sitting there, waiting away the minutes, only to realize there's no acolyte spawning because of some strange condition that was met. Warframe already demands a lot of a player's time, so I don't have much patience for my time being wasted on literally nothing.

56 minutes ago, Endorphinz said:

I think the first acolyte's appearance in a steel path mission should be 5 minutes or lower.

Or sooner, if you're doing something like a capture or spy. Just make it like kuva larvalings so that they spawn at a certain distance into the mission, not time. I've not seen a single acolyte for at least half a year because the only steel path I ever care to do are short missions (eg. capture, spy) from the daily alert list.

Archived