Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

tenet weapon element

Corpious

not sure if i'm logging this correctly but i traded for a sister of parvos with 50% magnetic element on tenet cycron, but the weapon i've ended up with has something like 6 radiation damage? am i missing something with how elements stack or is this a bug?

noteworthy that i had only just unlocked the ability to get sisters of parvos so i don't know if it caps what you can get at that point and just defaulted to this weapon?

3 hours ago, Corpious said:

i traded for a sister of parvos with 50% magnetic element on tenet cycron, but the weapon i've ended up with has something like 6 radiation damage?

TBH, I don't know if there's anything different about trading Liches / Sisters than other items,
but is it possible the seller (was a dirty scammer and) simply switched their Sister for a different one at some point?

Or are you saying in your Sister screen, it showed a 50% Magnetic bonus all the way until you vanquished her?

could someone point me in the right direction for logging this directly with DE? is this bug post something that will be addressed by them or do I need to contact them in a different way? i'm hoping accounts have some form of history log so they can figure out whether or not its a bug.

11 minutes ago, Corpious said:

could someone point me in the right direction for logging this directly with DE?

You can contact Support e.g. via the links near the top / bottom of this page,
on the support page in the upper right is the "Submit A Request" option.

15 minutes ago, Corpious said:

could someone point me in the right direction for logging this directly with DE?

You want to submit a ticket at http://support.warframe.com/

The topic you should select is "lost or missing inventory" (might be phrased differently). I suggest you focus on the "I'm supposed to have a 50% magnetic sister" and not the "it's a bug" thing.

Archived